• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by the red monster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. the red monster

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

demo left me a bit less hyped than i was. the squeeze through is back, the forced slow walking in the final part of the demo is terrible, moving the thing to clear up is so slow af. the lack of blood is so noticeable after playing XVI. i hope when reaching the open-world all this nonsense is...
  2. the red monster

hyped for the demo. skipping state of play. that final trailer is going to be spoilery as hell
  3. the red monster

When are we expecting news?

because people assumed next game will be a spin-off that will look like KH3 so it will reuse assets like most old KH games did.
  4. the red monster

heard there's rumors about playstation showcase happening in may. XVI DLC will release around that time too so sounds about right. pretty sure last years showcase was in may so maybe sony likes that timing.
  5. the red monster

see y'all when sony does their PS5 pro showcase. expecting nothing till than.
  6. the red monster

exciting news = demo shadow drop
  7. the red monster

since ps5 pro will be releasing this year, i expect playstation showcase around june-september. this is where the KH4 news cycle will begin i believe. nomura might drop some info in interview for the anniversary.
  8. the red monster

after rebirth release. aka mid 2024. we might get news from interviews around TGS.
  9. the red monster

rebirth being very early 2024 better mean kh4 is mid 2025 at the latest
  10. the red monster

Place your bets (Part 1)

UX remake. but who knows if they got confused with missing link
  11. the red monster

Place your bets (Part 1)

maybe disney were a pain in the ass again and restrictive as usual? just hope it's not something major that could effect the development time
  12. the red monster

Place your bets (Part 1)

doubt sony's show will have anything more then XVI final trailer and MAYBE 7R rebirth. as for the anniversary, maybe missing link open beta announcement, hopefully..
  13. the red monster

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

facts. probably the best animated 3d movie since moana
Back