• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by the15thmember

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Why Xemnas?

Why is it that Xemnas is in charge of the Nobodies. I know he is "the leader" but why? Was he the first Nobody, so he is the master? Why is he able to change Axel into a Dusk? I WANNA KNOW!
  2. T

Xion Theory - Makes Perfect Sense

I tihnk there is a link there with the memories it makes sense to me.
  3. T

There's something about Sora...

I liked the Com one because he was still the same with different memories
  4. T

Secret Ending actual ending?

It will be near the end but not the end Ill bet anything that the last fight will be right by Kingdom Hearts and the boss, whoever it may be, will fight just like Ansem SoD with the giant body and sword thingy
  5. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Re: Enemies in 358/2 Days I think there will be a few organization fights but mostly heartless and disney
  6. T

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: GameStop Already Advertising Preorders for Days What is the japan release date again?
  7. T

Terra Battle

So did anyone beat him?!
  8. T

Is there a reason for their order.??

Yeah order has no mix with rank
  9. T

why is that?

They're right, KH 1 didn't have all these extra attacks and the enemies were harder.
  10. T

Roxas... or Sora?

They both met Namine during the Ansem fight so she was talking to both at the individual times
  11. T

Form Mirrors?

I know what you mean but don't know limit sorry
  12. T

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

I would want to take out limits they make it too easy and add in Final Mix stuff but that's it
  13. T

Organization's strongest members?

Xaldin Xigbar and Roxas
  14. T

The Drawing Connection

It is a symbol but not their actual link I think they are linked because of the time their hearts spent mixed together
  15. T

Your Favorite ► Which world best?

Which world did you enjoy playing in the most? NO OLYMPUS Note: KH1 Only
Back