• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theaquaman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theaquaman

check out my vid!

I made a mashup video on SKyfall by adele and Take care by drake.. it starts 30 seconds in... enjoy! Take Care and Let the Skyfall - YouTube
  2. theaquaman

Tron easter egg-Anyone notice this?

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (English Version) - Walkthrough Part 28 HD KH3D - YouTube go to 9:12
  3. theaquaman

in a cutscene, u can literallly c the mcp in the ceiling of the world
  4. theaquaman

anyone notice the mcp in the ceiling of the tron legacy world? I love noticing kh easter eggs....speaking of, if you've noticed any others from any other game post them!
  5. theaquaman

Regain Block?

some of the boss battles are literally impossible. Is their a way to get regain block like in bbs?
  6. theaquaman

G4 Reviews 3D

4.5/5 not bad! Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review for 3DS - G4tv
  7. theaquaman

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Amazon pre-ordersss..... Did anyone else preorder the game from amazon? i did a while ago and im worried im not going to get it by tomorrow!! (i even put the speed shipping)
  8. theaquaman

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Floor Report E3 2012 - YouTube
  9. theaquaman

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

3D cast.... Is it safe to trust the the imdb KHDDD cast???? because if its right it looks amazing.....
  10. theaquaman

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans! why do you think sora and riku are in their kingdom heart 1 outfits in the scan with xemnas and Mickey?
  11. theaquaman

kh1 sora and riku?

when sora and riku are fighting ursula in the new trailer, it looks like they have kh 1 outfits on....anyone agree???
  12. theaquaman

KH on ign again

Not only did Ign Put out the 8 minute trailer online but It was featured in the ign daily fix!!! Vita Glitches & Devil May Cry HD Details - IGN Daily Fix 12.20.11 - YouTube The picture of the KHDDD title doesn't have the japanese subtitles... it could prove that the american version is...
  13. theaquaman

BIRTH by sleep

Do you think the title, birth by SLEEP will finally be explained in DREAM drop distnace? i just realized they were connected...maybe birth by sleep means the beginning of finding truth in dreams.... i don't know. What do u all think?
  14. theaquaman

A new enemy.

A lot of people are saying the weird things following sora are party members. I disagree, i think they are new enemeys i took theis screen shot. /Users/evanmcreddie/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 7.46.56 AM.png
  15. theaquaman

Another characters? photos inside

Thats not a party member its a new enemy! go to KH13.com to see a clearer vid of sora fighting other things that ook like that.
Back