• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TheAuronSavior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I need an opinion. I'm going to change my avatar and I want you to tell me which one is better: the original or the new one. Okay? :)
    I think I will! I gotta go, talk to ya later! It was nice meeting and getting to know you! :D
    Lots. I have watched Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, and My Little Monster. I'm thinking about watching Death Note, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, Deadman Wonderland, One piece, etc.
    I haven't watched anime in awhile tbh. I have been saving up cash for a PS4, but $40 is a little compared to $400. xD What anime shows do you like watching?
    You're welcome! :D Well, not much is happening other than it being summer vacation. How are you?
    Or another option is using a URL than getting a picture from your computer, but getting it from your computer is easier. Whichever way is easier for you. :)
    Good morning to you too! :) Oh! That's simple! Go to settings next to your "My Profile" on the top right screen. Then, there will be a list of options on the left and go down to where it says "My profile" where under that says "Edit avatar". Click it and then there will a button that says "Upload Image From Your Computer" and it will open up your pictures to choose from. After you're done selecting an image, there will be a button that says "Save changes" at the bottom right. Then tada, you have an avatar! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back