• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheBigCheezBoy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

I'm actually pretty surprised there are people with taste around here. lycorismoon29, to you good sir, +5 awesome points. Goatee Spock ftw.
  2. T

First Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep English Trailer

You truly, truly have no sense of humor or a taste of the sarcastic, "Mr. Harvard."
  3. T

Hm. Well, it's nice to pretend at least. :3
  4. T

But I wanna gloat moar... :( KHI has failed way too many times now to just "think nothing of it." CHANGE needs to be implemented! My kind of change! :3
  5. T

Whoops...

But I thought I was wrong. :( Everyone else said so... T_T
  6. T

Four fails, actually. There were those pictures Fai posted - everyone else knew they were fake, but not these peeps. And then my thread, where I calmly and collectively tried to induce some intelligent thoughts regarding the matter with LOGIC! and REASONING!, but alas, I am an evil troll, and...
  7. T

Whoops...

Now, personally, if anything, I just really want to see DCi...whateverwhatever Youtube user explain himself, and his asshattery on claiming that he made the trailer.
  8. T

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

Too true, too true. Really. I'm curious to hear everyone's defense on those images Fairuzons posted. :3 What's the explanation behind the stubbornness on that one>? Factual credibility should never be judged by quality. I'm seeing way too many arguments around here that go along the lines...
  9. T

THAT's my "defense"? So, you didn't even bother to read the rest of my posts? ...Explains why you all are so dead-set on this trailer being fake. And yes...I am hurt. :( I have feelings you know. :3 Let's be frieeeends, retard.
  10. T

Yes! I appreciate the fact that there is still intelligent life around here. :D
  11. T

1-Please don't call me a troll. That's very, very hurtful. Honestly, I have no need to troll you since you've all made retards of yourselves enough as it is. Let me point it out... Everyone OUTSIDE KHI has already come to the realization, that yes, this trailer is real. Back when Fai posted...
  12. T

1. I joined back in 2008. Never posted it cause if I did, I'd lose braincells. Today, I'm fully prepared with a retard-retardant suit. 2-So, just because someone sounds like Vincent Price doesn't make it so? Or Christopher Lee? Good argument. 3-Days and ReCoM was messy. The voicing also...
  13. T

I can't believe I actually went and dug up this account just to say this. But, I couldn't just sit here and let this rampant stupity run rampant. (Redundancy department of redundancy for further rampant effect) Retards. That trailer is real. And really, just two reasons why it's real...
Back