• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theboywonder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theboywonder

Hello.

I made my account like 4 years ago but barely used it. Nobody really knew me then though so this is pretty much an introduction. I'm back now, since the announcement of KH3 brought back my interest in the series. Hopefully I'll make a few friends here.
  2. theboywonder

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Freeflow is a HUGE time waster. I'm not even gonna finish this game if there's more areas like the one in the demo.
  3. theboywonder

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Loved the demo. Gameplay was some of the best I've seen from KH in a long time. The dream eater design's are flat out terrible. Although Meow Wow is strangely endearing for some reason, Even though he never does what he's supposed to. That boss would have probably killed me if the demo hadn't...
  4. theboywonder

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

I doubt KH3, considering Versus is still shoved firmly in development hell.
  5. theboywonder

Fortune Street: Final Mix *shudder*
  6. theboywonder

Yes. Yes you are. If not Incredibles I want to see Wall E as a world.
  7. theboywonder

Pixar? Please get Incedibles. Please please please.
  8. theboywonder

Well, Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming until Versus is done/gets cancelled, and who knows how long that will be?
  9. theboywonder

BBS V2? ugh. He's going to have a lot of explaining to do when KH3 rolls around. Korra GIFs FTW.
  10. theboywonder

Re: KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! So that means we can expect a Final Mix, right?
  11. theboywonder

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

^ Or maybe because it was easy to the point where it was freaking boring? Or how this game started the tradition of every KH game retconning everything? Orall of the worlds being boring as heck? Or the triangle button solving everything? It's called an opinion.
  12. theboywonder

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

Let me explain the amount of skill required to beat the game. XXXXXXXXXXXXXTriangleXXXXXXXTriangleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The end.
  13. theboywonder

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

....Damn. This game is gonna be kingdom hearts on crack. And I'm gonna love every second of it.
  14. theboywonder

YO WHAT UP

Hey guys and gals, I'm your latest and greatest newbie. I like kingdom hearts, you do too. Lets party. Also, Recoded is better than everything. Days can suck it.
Back