• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheBucket

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheBucket

New Message from the KINGDOM.

The news of the new message isn't old, but its content is. It's just about new FM content. Basically, it's just telling us Theater Mode can switch between English and Japanese languages (besides the new cutscenes introduced in BbSFM) and that there are some new cutscenes in the game.
  2. TheBucket

(Maybe Spoilers, maybe not) What if one could play as Vanitas?

The problem with Vanitas, when compared to other villains, is that his heart is pure darkness. There is no real...thought to his motives. Now I am in no way saying he can't think for himself, but at the same time, the only thing that drives his mind, other than his obedience to Master Xehanort...
  3. TheBucket

Just got BBS and I gots a few questions

1. You can't do it through remote play. The only way to play your PSP on a TV is through the cables you can buy for it at any game store. 2. It all depends on your personal gaming capabilities. There is a definite difference between Proud and Standard, but it just depends on what you're playing...
  4. TheBucket

Kingdom Hearts: Move

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but today (Christmas) I just got my own PS Move, and I must raise the question again, and more or less restate it: IF you have the PS Move, and KH3 was Move COMPATIBLE, would you play it as such? After playing it for a few hours straight, I can honestly say...
  5. TheBucket

BBS FM site update

Why does everybody keep mistaking this...the thing on the guard of MX's keyblade isn't a lion, it's a demon. Go look up some original, early Renaissance drawings of demons, and you'll find they're similar. It's supposed to be a horned goat-like demon, ok? And anyways, I'm still usnure of what...
  6. TheBucket

jump festa 2011 BBSFM trailer is here

Well, we're not really sure EXACTLY, but it seems like he's just doing a similar thing than any of the other BbS characters (i.e. ones who really know how to use a Keyblade) know how to do: shapeshift their keyblade to fit whatever they want to do.
  7. TheBucket

Birth by Sleep nominated for 5 IGN Best of 2010 Awards

Even though BBS deserves nearly all of them, it won't get them this year. Why? Because it's competing with a God of War game and a Halo game. Gee, I wonder which games are going to get the more votes even though they don't deserve them?
  8. TheBucket

Armored Boss in KHBBS FM

I was going to go on a long schpeel why this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen, but that has apparently been done by the previous 5 or so people. Someone please close this...
  9. TheBucket

Hardware issue - PSP or UMD?

You were fighting who...?
  10. TheBucket

Mysterious figure

This. Thank you. 25252525
  11. TheBucket

Mysterious figure

Well I already disagree because they're saying it's Xehanort. I disagree.
  12. TheBucket

what have you come up with

Depends. Are we talking just Unversed, or bosses? If it's just the Unversed, I, like many, use some Mega Flare. If that doesn't work, I'll use Faith. If that doesn't work, I use Mine Square. If that doesn't work, I go back to Mega Flare because it's charged back up at this point. Or I just use...
  13. TheBucket

Mysterious figure

I think it's something that wouldn't ruin the KH plot. Or even better, something that will advance it. Like somebody new. Oh, but that's never happened before. And there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that he isn't Xemnas or Xehanort just because of those weapons!!!!11!11!!11!!! Nope, not possible. Not even...
  14. TheBucket

Mysterious figure

Yes. We get it. People think he's Xemnas. Please stop pointing it out.
  15. TheBucket

Tornado is an awesome move

As epic as Mega Flare is, it does diddly-crap to bosses. Which is unfortunate, but understandable. Ven's Multivortex on the other hand...I think it might be the strongest technique in the game. Idk if Terra's Ultima Cannon or Aqua's Lightbloom do more or less, or are the same thing seeing as...
Back