• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheChosenMaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread It looks like the person in the ORG. coat is more or less sneaking up to ven, like they were takin a peak at who's all wrapped up?
  2. T

What is Ven pointing at?

stop at 6:16 and look at the arm comin outta the blanket.
  3. T

What is Ven pointing at?

Welcome to the forums friend :) Thats the thing, who do you think he was having a convo. with?
  4. T

What is Ven pointing at?

That also makes sense, but of course being after the fateful battle wit MX and Vanits , how long do you guys think the game continues after that event at the gathering place?
  5. T

What is Ven pointing at?

I remember that the Org. was started as soon as RG was destroyed and the apprentices became nobodies, but i think what i;m trying to get at was, you know how Ansem SOD had the same if not extremely similar style suit to MX, by the looks of it, do you think Xemnas's suit also had some sort of...
  6. T

What is Ven pointing at?

wow I never woulda thought about that....but it does make alot of sense to me. thanks! :D
  7. T

What is Ven pointing at?

oh ok, I thought it mighta been MX 2, but he's not wearing his same outfit as throughout the game, it looks like an Org. XIII kinda cloak to me so i was just curious on that front.
  8. T

What is Ven pointing at?

Hey guys! it's been a while since I've been on, I was just watcing the new trailer and i apologize if this has already been brought up, but i got to the seen where ven was on DI wrapped in a blanket and i noticed that he was pointing up at the sky. What do you guys think he saw? That and who...
  9. T

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) it's the whole stars wars episode 3 plot redone!!! lol. braig somehow meets mx and is intrigued with the keyblades power. mx wants terra to embrace the darkness within, so he uses braig as a scapecoat saying if he could beat terra, his wish about havin the...
  10. T

The order of power in Organization XIII?

I don't think so... I'm sure it depends on the order they came in that predetermines their rank. if you remember in COM when Vexen and marluxia were talking, and Vexen was sayin something like "don't push your luck, you're only no. 11 in the organization. I no. 4 refuse to take orders from you...
Back