• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thecloser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Deep Dive Trailer/Music Video Song?

wich game trailer ? can you post a link so i can download it please thanks a lot
  2. T

Fav. keyblade

i like the oathkeeper
  3. T

Fusing Twice?(Theory)

yeah it would be cool if you where in the brave mode and at the same time fuse with donald to make a super strong caracter but then you're al alone thats bad because no1 can heal you
  4. T

Kh2

the story and i HAVE TO KNOW wich part of dd the kept in the game
  5. T

kingdom keychain?

yeah ff8 was the best but i would rather have the oathkeeper all the time then the oblivion
  6. T

KH COM out in England on 6th May.

here in holland it was also released on the 6th of may but a already played a lot of com on my pc i bought the game anyway LOL
  7. T

End boss

i think we don't yet know him . . .
  8. T

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

but how can it be that if there is a movie like that it isn't on the net or on any p2p programs
  9. T

be prepared

what are you talking about almost out is there a release date? :S
  10. T

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

well if it is true why can't you find it on the internet? i mean the jump festa was on the net like 1 day later then why wouldn't it be on the net?
  11. T

TV Advert

yeah com was released 6 may i bought it that day :P
  12. T

Theory

quitejaded how can he be sora's son if so i would like to know who is his mother ghehe :P
  13. T

heartless-not theory-questions

holy sht i just tought about the symbol thing and the white creatures have a symbol to ! that means they are also creatid wright?
  14. T

KH2 Site help plez

can somewone give me a link to that site i forgot it thanks ! ;)
  15. T

heartless-not theory-questions

i think they are original heartless and maybe ansem was the one who came up with the symbol he used for the heartless
Back