• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheDood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheDood

Help/Support ► I Miss Her Severely.

I agree with above, you just gotta keep on talking to her and try to get past this time. I mean it's not like it'll be this way forever, right?
  2. TheDood

Sup, been awhile! <3

Not sure if anyone remembers me, or if anyone I talked to is still around. But I'm back, so I'm saying "hi!" To all the old people I may have known, and possible people I may meet. :)
  3. TheDood

Random Fandom

&RANDOM FANDOM; This Fanclub is dedicated to randomness, because we know everyone loves the randomness!!! No need to ask to join this Fanclub That's totally not random JUST COME IN AND BE RANDOM. Like sursly Hairy Hippos LETS GET TO IT.
  4. TheDood

The Nobodies (OOC/Sign-Ups)

-Story(or info, blah)- So there's this mysterious group, known to others as 'The Cult'. No one knows of thier members, thier goal, or thier purpose. They however, know that Sora has to be eliminated, the sooner the better. In attempt to be rid of him, they resurrected the Organization using...
  5. TheDood

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

I should really start reading this it sounds interesting with all the good things people say about it
  6. TheDood

Training Time!

Hell. I didn't level at all, I just wanted to see the story and what not soo probably 4-6
  7. TheDood

358/2 thought

Thats pretty neat. never noticed or heard that before =p
  8. TheDood

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

Yeah, but in the sense of Bahamut he is the same thing. just more pwn.
  9. TheDood

Organization Priority List

Droul = Dice Roll in a sense =p
  10. TheDood

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

Way cooler in my opinion YouTube - Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core - Bahamut ZERO
  11. TheDood

i found a kid that looks like Riku

Maybe it was the hair that threw me off.
  12. TheDood

ROFL! I never noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. TheDood

Eh, I have seen better http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/lunarpsyche/cosplay/riku.jpg roflmao
  14. TheDood

Crisis Core in BBS?

Yeah, it's SOLDIER uniform
  15. TheDood

Crisis Core in BBS?

Yeah that is Zack This is Angeal http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd276/MichaelRebirth/artwork4.jpg
Back