• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thegambleroffate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

i wish mine could have done better... oh well. congrats 2 Veriun!
  2. T

wait a sec two roxsases?

i thought roxas was kidnapped by riku, then diz put him in the virtual twilight town and had his memories erased, then later, he gradually started remembering things. and then once it was time for sora to awaken, roxas was taken out of the virtual twilight town, and then was taken to the mansion...
  3. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA i wonder what soras voice is going to be like.... will it still be haley just having to change his voice?
  4. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA (update from khinsider) Well, now it looks like she won't be voicing larxene. anyone hear of any rumors that say someone else could be doing her voice?
  5. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA i just looked her up. here she is: Tara Platt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia now im looking for a youtube video with her voice in it so i can hear what her voice is like...
  6. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA :cursing: JAPAN IS AWESOME!!!!!! JAPAN IS WHERE KH WAS MADE!!!!! :angry: and it is where PS3s were developed and nintendos and lots of other technology we use!!!!
  7. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA Y arent they releasing Final Mix+ with Re:Com?
  8. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA well, i hope coded comes out on PSP because i don't have a cell phone. (i know, i suck.) and also i need a DS for 358/2 days, and my PSP broke, but i found a really cheap one online, (im screwed for now...) and i want coded because it could still tell about the...
  9. T

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA they should send final mix+ to the US. square enix really sucks 4 that. and i nearly screamed when i saw that RE:com was coming out! and has anyone found out anything about Coded coming out on the psp?
  10. T

So is Ven supposed to be connected

i compleatly agree with you on that. maybe Ven was his brother? ( i doubt that though...) there could also be the possibility that they were from hollow bastion/radiant garden.
  11. T

did ven, terra, and aqua live in the same world that sora did?
  12. T

how long ago does the game take place? maybe sora was just being born back then?
  13. T

y would he want to be erased if that was a bad thing? or if its pretty much suicide? (poor guy must have had a hard life if he wants to do that!!)
  14. T

uh.. erased? what does that mean?
  15. T

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. i wish they would make an american relese of KH2 FM+. y aren't they sending that out with RE:COM? :confused:
Back