• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheGingerCat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheGingerCat

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Yeah, can't really see the point of a CGI remake being made for a 2D animated movie.
  2. TheGingerCat

What is your favorite limit?

Re: What is favorite limit? Let's just say they made beautiful music together. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. TheGingerCat

Re: What is favorite limit? SoRiku is real. Dearly Beloved is their song. Eternal paopu love for life.
  4. TheGingerCat

Re: What is favorite limit? Jack Skellington's limit Applause, Applause is fun to use. Twirling around the battlefield kicking enemies in the face is always a good time. Tron's limit Complete Compilement is also another one of my faves.
  5. TheGingerCat

Re: The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake The Universal version is going to follow the original Hans Christian Andersen version right? So at least the two will be quite different. We'll probably get a live action version of every renaissance Disney movie apart from Pocahontas.
  6. TheGingerCat

Re: The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake How are they gonna do the underwater parts? I imagine if they did make a live action Little Mermaid then the majority of the movie will take place on land. Either that or there's gonna be a whole load of CGI needed.
  7. TheGingerCat

Favorite Battle Quote

Riku-Ansem has some good ones: Foolish boy Welcome oblivion! Open your heart to darkness! And I heard Ansem's 'Come, guardian!' way too many times.
  8. TheGingerCat

Hello!

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on here for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge and come forth from the shadows to interact with everyone. I'm a little shy but I hope I can meet some new friends and have fun discussing Kingdom Hearts here. :D
Back