• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theimpatientsamurai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theimpatientsamurai

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Quick update (again): Both phones arrived, and I found out some results: LG VX5400: Contrary to the Wiki article, this phone DOES indeed play Kingdom hearts, even though it's a 3D Game! However, other 3D games I tried like Bioshock, and Midnight Pool, don't work. Bioshock crashes immediately...
  2. theimpatientsamurai

Quick update on BREW phones: -Planning on a huge overview of BREW itself, it's history, and what phones work to get BREW unsigned apps running along with the bounty for the last chapter. Phones I found to work so far: Casio G'zone Raving 2: WORKS - (Obviously) Runs BREW games at...
  3. theimpatientsamurai

Is there a link somewhere to that Discord? I'd rather not spam the forum too much anyway 😅
  4. theimpatientsamurai

I'm planning on posting a bounty for the last chapter to be released. I've posted a bounty before for a lost game, and we've found someone who has it, it just needs widespread attention to find that person that has it. I found the previous Superscapes CEO and sent him a message on Linkedin, but...
  5. theimpatientsamurai

Thank you so much for your post, you literally saved my life! It was 5+PWR while connected to the PC to get it into download mode, and I used my old windows 7 laptop and it injected the program no problem. 3d BREW games run great on it, including KH! I have the VX9200 env3 and the LG VX8800...
  6. theimpatientsamurai

(Edited 9/15/22) About the C781 Program: I tried using the C781 Program to get the game running on my phone, and it's not working for me, but I'll be working on it and updating on what was wrong with my windows drivers that kept it from working for me in the post I'll make within the next few...
  7. theimpatientsamurai

(Edited 9/15/22) I made a backup for posterity and for future-proofing of every file posted here regarding C781 Modification, all the KH files themselves, all other BREW games I've found (Including recently released Tomb Raider), a Zeebo, BREW 4,02, and BREW MP SDK's I found, and another...
Back