• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
theirlosthearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Because of your avatar, then I saw your gender and thought she was your girl, lol. So are you a girl or a dude now?

Cool.

Watching how a Federal judge covers his son murdering his wife, why?
    You had sex reassignment surgery? Oh cool. How is it and how does it feel?

You had braces removed and back now? Something happened? :v

I'm good.
    Lol. It's ok. xD

I noticed I haven't even sent you a message yet! Sorry!

Oh, good. ^^

Well I'm watching v?deos right now and kinda bored. What are you doing?
    :c But you get my notes, right?

Oh, you didn't tell me about your score! You passed the 30 mark, THAT IS AWESOME! Congratulations, Lost! I told you you could do it! *Megaglomps*

I gotta head off for a bit, see you soon!
    Hi, Lost! I got your swapnote, sorry I haven't responded to it, yet.

I've been well, and I've finally gotten into drawing again! I have the cutest picture of cuddling kittens drawn~ How are you?
    Clannad? I haven't heard of them. Can't wait to see the swapnote, then, thank you! Thanks, although they do still hurt. ;~;
    Bro-fisting is really just another way of saying "fist bump", but it's normally saved for bros. Typically as a type of greeting or maybe in the event that one of them did something awesome. Take when I did it with a complete stranger. It was at an anime convention that I went to and I had just gotten done singing Bodies by Drowning Pool during a karaoke event. Several of the people liked it to the point that we bro-fisted.

hSfWUzyQi-Y

Now wouldn't you like to bro-fist me after that?
    Hi, Lost! I'm doing well, just out with my family for a bit today. We bought some sandals and really cute shirts! *u* And if my sisters are done getting their hair done soon, we're going to see Brave!
    I'm glad to hear that you think you did well! You probably did, you're smart. I'm sorry I missed you, hope to run into you soon!

BUT OMGRESFVDIOVHIFHO GUESS WHO I RAN INTO?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!? GUESS! She said she's been having log in problems on KHI, maybe her account really was deleted?
    I try to finish one game before I move on to another. And that one game tends to take a while because I can't do everything at once and tend to stop one completely for a bit to do another part of it. :p I like getting really strong in games, personally, I enjoy it being easy~

Presumably the Admins, but I don't know why they would... :c

See you later, then!
    :d I'm kind of the opposite in the last regard. I see a sidequest or something extra to do for a while, like one of those Pokemon Musicals or collected falling feather on that bridge, I often end up spending a lot of time there and forgetting to advance the plot for a while. Not ot mention level grinding.

D: I didn't know they could delete accounts...
    :d I know I've seen a picture of it before, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to see the scale or size. I'll check again and look more closely next time. :3

I have a book that explains how everything is scored... I don't know where it is right now, but it explained what they're looking for in the writing section... :d I'll have to dig that up.

You're welcome~ ^_^

I have several games I bought that I haven't played yet, because I'm slow, so I'm occupied without having to buy one of those. Got a Zelda, a pokemon, a sonic, FFIV... I'm too slow to have to worry about what I'll play next really, haha.

I've been wondering the same thing. :'c I guess she's too busy to come on nowadays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back