• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ThePumpkinQueen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ThePumpkinQueen

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Soundtrack

Sorry for double posting. I got the 1.5/2.5 which other versions should I get . Theres so many to choose from. I ordered Piano versions I love piano when I'm working out or doing yoga. Trying to find a This is the one album . so as I understand it the next step is COM/BBS/Coded/days?
  2. ThePumpkinQueen

THanks that was a big help :) I kind of figured I'd end up with multiple versions.
  3. ThePumpkinQueen

Please move this to the appropriate area if its in the wrong place. I didn't know where to put this. With so many versions of the soundtracks which is the best one to get. I'm thinking about 1.5 and 2.5 they seem to be complete? Do any versions have both Hikari/Simple and clean...
  4. ThePumpkinQueen

Kingdom Hearts 2 Agrabaugh Stall Chest and Puzzle peices

Thanks, it was becoming very frustrating. I kept hitting it but it never broke. I'll try getting a combo finisher.
  5. ThePumpkinQueen

Kingdom Hearts 2 Agrabaugh Stall Chest and Puzzle peices

I don't know how to explain this, but there is a chest and several pieces of the puzzle that appear to be stuck in the Shopping "Stalls" In the game. I can't figure out how to get to them. Can anyone help? Do I need an ability or magic or something?
  6. ThePumpkinQueen

Fanfiction ► Vampires Runaway Sora/Kairi/Roxas

He was indeed woken up, and someone is out to get him well somebodies enemies revealed later :)
  7. ThePumpkinQueen

Is the PSP guide helpful?

That's helpful, thanks Blackdrazon :) . I will invest in the guide and keep the changes/diffrences in mind when following.
  8. ThePumpkinQueen

So Guides worth it. I don't mind going online for occasional stuff for remix only. but to follow an entire game online is a bit of a nuisance. I did it with COM and boy the first two of the six playthroughs were a pain . kept having to pause and check to make sure I didn't forget anything.
  9. ThePumpkinQueen

Birth By Sleep Play Order?

I grind anyway in all games in the beginning to get used to the play, as well as get my character some decent stats. But, thanks for the warning. I'm now trying to figure out if I can use the guide for it or if I have to resort to online like I did COM, that was a six play through nightmare.
  10. ThePumpkinQueen

Is the Guide for Bbs good? First off does it work for the playstation as well? or do I need to find a good online guide for BBS? Also I used online guides but a friend of mine dosnt have internet acess. Is the Guide for Chain of memories ok to use if you translate it for PS3 . Just curious if I...
  11. ThePumpkinQueen

Fanfiction ► Vampires Runaway Sora/Kairi/Roxas

I need a better name for this Fan Fiction, been beta'd by KitKat but i'd love more opinions :) What do ya'll think. also Better title suggestions please. Author's Note Disclaimer: I do not own nor profit from Kingdom Hearts. Now that necessity is out of the way! I'm so excited to finally Get...
  12. ThePumpkinQueen

I'll let you know when I beat it then.
  13. ThePumpkinQueen

Lol, If you want to get technical then yes :p The first play throughs i'll do Aqua ven and terra then. Terra Ven and Aqua second play through.
  14. ThePumpkinQueen

Thanks. so it seems I have two options. Go the rout they entended or go the rout with less spoilers for each one :)
  15. ThePumpkinQueen

I think someone told me this once, but I forgot and i'm finally going to play BBS. However I'm unsure which order to play it in. Terra Aqua or Ventus first?
Back