• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheRealMoB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheRealMoB

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

Having played it at PAX West, difference between that version and TGS was night and day. Lets just hope the controls and camera have tightened up too :)
  2. TheRealMoB

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Yeah, so I honestly don't see how that would be a problem, cause whats the difference between re doing it and using the original. Won't it just come out exactly the same. It's not being lazy, its being efficient.
  3. TheRealMoB

Yeah, but it's not like they have to re-dub KH1 and Chain of Memories? Can't they just like recycle the voice acting they used in the original KH FM and Re:CoM?
  4. TheRealMoB

What are the odds that Square announces that the game will have a worldwide release date on March 14th? I mean honestly, how long can it possibly take to localize this game. All they really need to do is the voice acting for the 358/2 cut scenes. Realistically though im predicting a late june or...
  5. TheRealMoB

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Does that description include the secret ending
  6. TheRealMoB

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Does the ending described here include the secret ending??? Or has that not been revealed yet
  7. TheRealMoB

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

I actually thought that the body type matched rather well, considering how they are both rather thin, and its not like u can see MF's eyes, so how does eyeliner prove it's not him haha.
  8. TheRealMoB

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

Mysterious Figure anyone?? :p
  9. TheRealMoB

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

I actually wouldn't mind that. It def wont be a launch title (I think), and the gameplay and graphics would be incredible.
  10. TheRealMoB

Oh, alright then. Is this fact or speculation? Either way, sounds good enough for me.
  11. TheRealMoB

Idk if this was mentioned or not (sorry, not reading through 13 pages). But you know how during the secret ending it shows that hole of light open up in the sky, with all of the darkness being sucked into it? I have a feeling that that is happening either b/c someone is drawing from the power of...
  12. TheRealMoB

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

That "Geeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaah" attack by got me every time... I'd hear it and run for my life! Gosh that made my heart beat
  13. TheRealMoB

the seven keyblade in the graveyard,

Darn. that could have been interesting... wait where do u see 10?
  14. TheRealMoB

the seven keyblade in the graveyard,

Hmmm... Seven Keyblades..... Seven Prince's of Heart?! (Or Princesses, for you feminists out there)
Back