• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheZX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheZX

What do we call Norting now?

It was because of Terra being taken oven by Xehanort and Braig turning to the darkness. Especially in the scene where he says he's already half Xehanort.
  2. TheZX

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Vinyl LP Box releasing on March 22nd, 2023

How is this better than KH3's collector's edition?
  3. TheZX

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Damn my pre-KH3 theories of Roxas Xion and Namine not coming back would've been right if Nomura hadn't listened to the fans
  4. TheZX

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

Please, everyone do yourself a favor and don't buy this. It's not worth it and we should continue to express an interest in an offline edition of at least most of these games. After trying the EXTREMELY short demos I can say without a doubt.. it sucks.
  5. TheZX

Will they ever RErelease kh3 again on ps5 with remind and extras???(also telling yall about the dream i had of a new kh collection)

They could definitely re-release the game but I feel like they'll do that when there's another game that they could tack onto it in a bundle. It's very possible to have the game upgraded to 60fps with ray tracing for next gen. Square would definitely want to make some money from it but they...
  6. TheZX

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

You'd think they would've used the Unreal models for the melody game.
  7. TheZX

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

My PS4 theme better get updated to look like that cover
  8. TheZX

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

What if Xehanort isn't named Xehanort yet. They were always called Boy in White and Boy in Black. Nomura said it was the end of the Xehanort Saga and naming him Boy in Black and giving him a different name in this prequel is a way around that.
  9. TheZX

News ► Watch two new KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Concert Video previews

As much as I want the concert vid, I gotta save my munniez 😭😫
  10. TheZX

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

Sooo do we have to wait til like 10 p.m est? Or til the next day? Or even longer cuz there's no mention of an english release?!😱
  11. TheZX

Can this theory be considered true?

Tendency to hurry his plan? I definitely don't see that. Especially since this has been in the making for over a decade. Hell, he's even got backup plans for his backup plans. Plus he could use Terra's body for another 50+ years and even get a new one by sacrificing his body again. And when all...
Back