• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thrairth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I am so with you, denisennofevil. It was the first KH I played, and I loved it, and still do ^_^. Er... I love the story. I hated the missions. The same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. "KILL A BOSS!" "COLLECT EMBLEMS!" "DO RECON!" "COLLECT HEARTS!" Ugh...
  2. T

Hiyas, I'm new!!!

Hiyas! I'm going to jump on the KH forum bandwagon now... and as such, I feel that an intro is in order. Name: Hannah From: Canada ^_^ Likes: KH (duh), drawing, playing mah piano (currently struggling with learning a ridiculously difficult Sanctuary arrangement... maybe I'll post it at some...
  3. T

Hey... am I supposed to introduce myself?

Hiyas! Sorry if I'm there are no introductions on this forum, but heh heh... I'm new. So I'm going to do one. Name: Hannah From: Canada ^_^ Likes: KH (duh), drawing, playing mah piano (currently struggling with learning a ridiculously difficult Sanctuary arrangement... maybe I'll post it at...
Back