• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ThreeLights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

roxas and ven at c.o

When Roxas woke up he screamed "RIKU" but Roxas always had memories of Sora and he had never fainted before. I think that it was most likely because he was near Ven that he was affected so much by being in CO.
  2. T

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) I'm so glad these got translated. BBS makes so much sense now. Now we see why they're called Destiny Islands for a reason.
  3. T

did anybody

it was a let down for me. I expected so much more from it. but i still liked it and played it.
  4. T

Who played

I'm still playing it. I'm taking my time with it. I dont want to finish it. I'll be too sad that I beat it and wont wanna play it over again. haha
  5. T

So are they...

I think they are different. I think that it was Ven's heart that Sora lost when he turned into a heartless, thats why Roxas looks like Ven and Sora got his heart back and kept the light inside of him while he was heartless. But of course he got Ven's heart back. He was probably able to connect...
  6. T

Ain't it just CUTE??

no no no no. just no. & i mean the whole awt being his adopted father is really adorable...up until Ienzo backstabbed him.
  7. T

And I thought Axel's story was sad enough...[big spoilers]

Axel to me is the saddest. Once he became a good guy, he loses everything that made him feel like he had a heart again and dies. Yea he was doing bad stuff but...oh well...once he starts feeling like he has a heart he has Roxas taken away from him without memory of his days at the org. and then...
  8. T

Xehanorts Appearence

Ive always wanted to know too. I want to believe that it was because of early character designs. Or maybe if Terra looked too much like apprentice xehanort then it would be too easy to figure out... :/
  9. T

Is it possible...<spoiler>

but by being inside Sora's heart Ven made him have a stronger heart. It deff helped him along the way.
  10. T

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut They will censor this. Hands down. Dont forget, they also censored Axel's death. But I bet it'll be a minor change. Like the darkness wont bubble up in his face or something.
  11. T

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

I think this is the reason nomura said that the game made more sense and should be played in T>V>A order.
  12. T

Silver head guy is antagonist of coded and secret boss of BbS

xehanort's hair had spikes at the top and then went down straight. this new one has spikes all the way down just like terra had.
  13. T

i mean...given that the silver haired guy Terra saw at the beach is the new xehanort.
  14. T

The back of the silver haired guy looks a lot like terra's hair style. it's longer and it has the two bangs on the side like xehanort the apprentice has. His black vest looks like the black undervest that Riku wears in Kh2, but he's shorter than Riku so it can't be him. I'm not completely sure...
  15. T

Saix's spot

This has prob been pointed out before but..... Isnt it ironic that Saix died at the same exact spot he had been standing on the whole time in days? The room Sora battled him wasnt identical to the gray area but it was pretty darn close to it.
Back