• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Datomix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Datomix

The World Ends With You

Thanks guys, I'll definitely play it before 3D. I haven't gotten a 3DS yet (I'm pretty far behind in gaming in general these days - and I'm wondering if I should even bother getting a 3DS so late into the generation) I only have an original DS, and it got destroyed about a year ago (R.I.P.)...
  2. Datomix

The World Ends With You

How important is it that I play TWEWY before playing 3D? It's been on my list of games to play for years but never got around to it. And now I have no DS anymore so I'd have to get the iOS version :/ Also out of curiousity, why were FF characters not included anyways? Just curious plus I'd like...
  3. Datomix

About save files and trophies

The main reason I'm repurchasing it is just to have the entire KH series in one nice package. Well, except 2.8. But I have a feeling they'll eventually make another version where that is included as well. and honestly I've never really understood or noticed the difference with games running at...
  4. Datomix

About save files and trophies

I really can't see cross saves not happening. I'd be a bit upset if they didn't. They included cross saves with games as recent as World Of Final Fantasy. I am growing a bit tired of buying the same games over and over though. This is honestly the gaming generation of HD remastered from...
  5. Datomix

Will Back Cover tell the events of this game?

Will the entire story of Unchained be covered by Back Cover? Because honestly, I don't care for the game. I've only played it a few times and it feels like a chore. Plus I'm having hard time grasping how it works, I've never been a real fan of IOS games (Damn you Zynga for starting this Energy...
  6. Datomix

Willa Holland Recently in Recording Booth for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I still just can't get over the fact that Aqua and Thea Queen is the same person. <3
  7. Datomix

Hitman 2 | PC, PS4 and Xbox One on November 13th!

Hitman (2016) is an episodic action-adventure stealth video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is the sixth entry in the Hitman series. Hitman is a third-person stealth video game in which players take control of...
  8. Datomix

Why doesn't Sora seal the Keyholes in the new KH2 worlds?

It's always something that kinda bothered me. He uses the Keyblade to open new gates, but he never seals the Keyhole of any new world he visits.
  9. Datomix

Political Correctness and Social Justice Warriors

Political Correctness: "the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against." Social Justice Warrior: "Disparaging. a person...
  10. Datomix

Help/Support ► I'm sick of EVERYTHING.

You remind me a lot of my younger self, growing up and all that shit isn't fun a lot of the time. I only had a couple of irl friends, one I could never really rely on and the other I could never really talk to when it came to personal stuff. But as I got older I made a lot more irl friends, but...
  11. Datomix

Help/Support ► What smartphone did you sell your soul to

iPhone 5S It gets the job done. I've been using the iPhone ever since smartphones took over. Wouldn't say I love it or that I'm an Apple fan, I'm just used to the iOS interface, and don't particularly care to learn how to use an Android or anything like that. I don't like change.
  12. Datomix

Returning member... What's up?

Heya! I doubt anyone here remembers me, so I thought that I'd might as well reintroduce myself. I tend to come and go on here, but it's nice to be back! I've been somewhat following all the KH news lately, kinda keeping my distance though, I still have yet to play KH:3D, but with the release...
  13. Datomix

Glitch before credits

You know something similar happened to me when it switched to the ending FMV. It didn't close, but the first few seconds of the FMV had pixel issues, like something you'd see on TV during a storm or a damaged DVD. It continued as normal though afterwards. I haven't beat the game again yet so I...
  14. Datomix

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

Final Mix Exclusive Heartless Material Hunting I know how finding them can be a pain, so here's the spawning locations of the Final Mix exclusive Heartless. It may not be complete, but all these locations are confirmed from personal experience. (I couldn't find a guide for specific locations...
  15. Datomix

The series in it's entirety

It'd be nice, seeing how not all KH fans can go and get whatever console they decide to slap KH on next. -_- I still need to finish BBS, play Coded, and 3D. I think it's kinda annoying that one couldn't go from KH1, to II, to III without missing a HUGE chunk of the story and probably be...
Back