• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tidus14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu 3/15!

I think we will hear how long the story is. he did the same with BbS, right? I had a dream last night and He said in the interview that de story is 20 hours in total.. and there werent other worlds.
  2. T

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

Do you live in holland too??
  3. T

early?? You get everything a week earlier than us. ><
  4. T

I hope so. :3 I dont see them to just put in a rumored date
  5. T

So.. a famous dutch game store, named game mania, had set the preorder back in december. I preorded instantly. But now I was looking at the site and this was it saying: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Dream Drop Distance op N3DS 27 july 2012. The same date as the france squere enix site.. so it seems legit.
  6. T

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

The postcards are just the covers of all of the 12 games..
  7. T

Guinnes World Records ranks best endings of Videogames.. - KH1 and KH2 on #31 and #22

50. Resident Evil 4 49. Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic 48. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 47. Crysis 2 46. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 45. Call of Duty: World at War 44. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II 43. Half-Life 2: Episode Tow 42. Super Metroid 41. The Legend of Zelda...
  8. T

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Kingdom hearts 3D: Dream drop distance Final mix. And after that. KH3.
  9. T

Org XIII Heartless...

Do you have seen the scans with the new intervieuw, In one of the scans you see a screen from lea from the new trailer, and right from that, you'll see BBS lea, and under that, a shadow heartless, and under that, the name 'lea'. So we can assume that it were random heartless so sorry I didnt...
  10. T

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

release data? never! we get a data trough e3 2012, just like with kh days.. ( we get the trailer trough the conferention.. so maybe.. english jump festa short trailer kh 3D?)
  11. T

Nintendo power Most-wanted games: Kingdom hearts 3D #5

Wii 1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Mario Party 9 3. Rhythm Heaven Fever 4. The Amazing Spider-Man 5. Men in Black Wii U 1. Batman: Arkham City 2. Ninja Gaiden III: Razor’s Edge 3. LEGO City Stories 4. Tekken 5. Darksiders II 3DS 1. Paper Mario 2. Luigi’s Mansion 2 3. Kid Icarus: Uprising 4...
  12. T

am I the only one

.. that i think that the MoM is the whole game, and not a part of it? and that within it will be answers of course, but that there are only 7 worlds, and then the game is over when the MoM is ended? I think this due to the information so far; we havent seen anything that is afterwards the MoM
  13. T

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I read somewhere that there are 7 worlds in the RoS.. But we have already 4.. and if there is only the realm of sleep and nothing else.. It looks then to a small game for me?
  14. T

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! The bbs trailer was 7:21 lenght.. and there is so much shown in that trailer.. almost all wordls.. so maybe..
  15. T

Drop gauge theory

I think when You enter a cutscene, and youll be sora, then Its a scene from sora. and vice verca. and that small scene on the new site when you click on the drop gauge.. maybe when you see that youll change. Also I notice in some screens de bar is gone. Maybe its a feature that later in de...
Back