• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tidusora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I'm Kind Of Back

I've probably come back and left like a few years.... So, *toast* to whoever remembers me. Whoever doesn't, well, Hello. I'll *toast* ya, afterwards, kiddo. So, yeah, I'm kind of back. I'll be posting around more often. And I'm sort of diggin' the new layout of the forum. :D So, hi...
  2. T

I'm Back

Yeah, I'm back. For the most part. :) Yeeeeaaaah. I haven't been here in like a VEEEEEERY LOOOOONG time. ;)
  3. T

Open Challenge

I want to try this one more time. I haven't done one of these in a long time. Well, yeah, it'll be a one-on-one battle. Once, I get a challenger, I'll post up my character. (You don't have to post your character before I do. Just say you want to battle me. lol) Hehe. Yeah.
  4. T

Rate the song above you

Just as it says. On a scale of 0-10. Pull Me Under - Dream Theater
  5. T

[Music] Machine Head

Groove metal at its best with the exception of Sepultura and Pantera, who are two of the greatest groove metal bands of all time. Machine Head is probably one of the most underrated bands. They have exceptional guitar talents great-paced music, and great lyrics. YouTube - Machine Head -...
  6. T

KHI: The MMORPG

[ KHI: MMORPG Role Play Sign Up ] What is an MMORPG? What does it stand for? An MMORPG is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, meant for people all around the world at any time logging on to one game and being connected to other users. As much as these games depict a virtual life...
  7. T

KHI: The MMORPG [Sign-Ups]

[KHI:MMORPG Role Play] What is an MMORPG? What does it stand for? An MMORPG is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, meant for people all around the world at any time logging on to one game and being connected to other users. As much as these games depict a virtual life, the real...
  8. T

I Challenge Thee (Open Challenge)

Rules: 1) No God-Modding 2) Please don't abandon this challenge. 3) Will only do a one-on-one. [PM me if you want a battle in a separate thread.] 4) Judges will hopefully be present when the battles is over. My Character: Name: Kradus Ornum Age: 18 Weapon: Silver Claymore - His silver claymore...
  9. T

Open Challenge

Rules: 1) No God-Modding 2) No Power Role Playing 3) Only 1 Competitor 4) You must be active. 5) Battle to the defeat. Name: Mageon Cedron Age: 18 Race: Mystic Human Bio: "I was born in a place, which was nothing close to paradise. It wasn't exactly a depressing life either. I was born under...
  10. T

2 Q's

1) I have a Vc3 Verizon Motorola Razor. I have USB cable, or data cable, whatever you want to call it and plugged it in to both slots. My computer tells me that it found new hardware. It tells me if I want to update my computer, and I say yes (temporarily), but it doesn't install the necessary...
  11. T

Challenge to KHFanatic4565

Well, here's the battle that you wanted. A grudge match. *snickers* Rules: 1) No God Modding 2) No Power Role Playing 3) Play by rules. 4) Judge or defeat? Your choice. Name: Mageon Cedron Age: 18 Race: Mystic Human Bio: "I was born in a place, which was nothing close to paradise. It wasn't...
  12. T

Open Challenge

OOC: I made a new one since the other one wasn't really active. Rules: 1) No God-Modding. 2) No Judges, To the Defeat Battle. 3) No Power-Role-Playing. 4) Have at least a moderate history. 5) Post, soon! Please. Name: Mageon Cedron Age: 18 Race: Mystic Human Bio: "I was born in a place...
  13. T

Open Challenge

I'm back, and better than ever. Judges: * MoonBorne * dark hero Riku Participants: * cyberseraph * D2L * Mr ||Redux|| * Yunakairi (Tidusora. Hehe) Rules: 1) No God-Modding. 2) Three judges, por favor. 3) No Power-Role-Playing. 4) Have at least a moderate history. ^^ First one gets the...
  14. T

APA Template

I have to type up this report for a school project, and I download two APA Templates, both .dot. I have a Microsoft Word 2000 (I have Windows XP and didn't get Word 2003.). How do I load a template so that every page I make conforms to the APA Standard? (I'll probably be back from my hiatus in...
  15. T

Challenge!

I challenge anyone to an RP battle. This will restart my RP Count Counter, as I have come back from by 2-3 Month Sabbatical, if you don't count the days logged on when my computer was having troubles, which was like for a week. Beside the point. I'm going to start a new character, not saying...
Back