• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Toadles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

New 358/2 Days Volume 2 Manga Cover

The Moogle selling cocaine-sticks is only made more hilarious by the lines under Xion's eyes. Interesting how KH looks blue as in BBS instead of Yellow.
  2. T

Sora vs. Aqua

(I know this is Terra, not Aqua) but the description of the Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM had "he can master the keyblade's power much more than sora" and Terra and Aqua seemed evenly matched, so that's direct evidence right there that TAV was stronger. Also Braig "you're not half the heroes the...
  3. T

Better if it came out after BBS?

Did he learn his lesson with BBS? He wanted it on the PsP(less disc space) for the Mirage Arena multiplayer features, and as a result, the Disney scenarios were rather short and fragmented. If Re:Coded and 3D doesn't have that stuff, then that's probably where he stopped with that. KH just...
  4. T

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

I can't help but picture the murderous bunny from the monty python movie.
  5. T

What the-!? Terra sees the future?

Yeah, that's what he saw, he saw Young MX turn into KH2 Riku. WHY he saw that....I have no damn clue, there was no real basis in his writing for future-seeing powerz.
  6. T

LOL, Vanitrollololololololol. *takes off mask* Evil-Sora: O hai guise, liek my face?
  7. T

Too many boss battles, not enough scenes, the character himself was fine imo. His scenes in Aqua's scenario were terrible except for the Venitas one where he came off like a psychopath wanting another keyblade war. The scenarios in general just didn't leave good room for original KH character...
  8. T

Why is Aqua so popular?

Deleted your PM before I read it, so it's fair I'll edit the rest of this out. You should still remove that part of your post.
  9. T

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

That was never my intention :s I tend to make fun of stuff I like more than stuff I don't like :)
  10. T

The fact that the lines themselves are blatantly "I want to save/help/care for Kairi" is enough to say that there is care for Kairi there. The very scene Maleficent tells Riku about how Sora replaced him, she also said at the end of that very scene "you have no need of that wretched boy...
  11. T

How? Why? Sora and Riku were shown as friends more than enough in KH2 with Sora kneeling down and all, and the dark beach scene. You don't need to put in scenes of them doing nothing but talking together, guy-friendships aren't even built around sitting down and just talking about stuff, men...
  12. T

But they actually did all of that without the substance of the game. The only thing that made it a game and not two-to-three cutscenes in KH3D were the bugs. The end-result of Coded was already shown in the ending of KH2, the note Mickey wrote, and everything significant to the story in...
  13. T

No KH game or any nex-gen RPG in general can stand against the colossus of KH mobile. On a more srs note, Coded improved over BBS in that it didn't have the shotlocks, those things were too strong. Granted you could choose not to use them, but self-imposed challenge in a video game being a...
  14. T

I believe in trying my best, took my sweat and blood to make that last post. If I hurt you we can have a group hug to fix it all up.
  15. T

Wow..well lets see Kingdom Hearts 1 Kingdom Hearts 1 in memories with castle corridors in-between Kingdom Hearts 1 in a diary which apparently is also a computer Of course! The next obvious choice, Kingdom Hearts 1 in a large, cylindrical Tinfoil tube!
Back