• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Tobi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

Yeah, thats what I meant. Personally I don't know much about the MCU either, but atleast the concept and I think a game series has the potential to become the base of something like that - if Square wants it and if they even could with Disneys involvement. I didn't thought about Scala in this...
  2. T

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

So you wanna say SE tries to create it's own MCU or is atleast starting it? I mean with KH we have connected Final Fantasy, TWEWY and if it's becoming it's own game (which I think has good chance of happening), Verum Rex as Square Enix franchises. Something from Kingdom Hearts in a Final...
  3. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

As strange as it sounds, I see it as still possible that Lauriam was actually the one who killed Strelitzia, after having seen his dream. It hints at that something was going to happen/ has happened to his sister. But I don't think it was Lauriam of this time, it was more Lauriam from the...
  4. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

One thing that just came to my mind, Strelitzia isn't the first person we saw with a white robe. In BBS there was also Ven at the very beginning, after Xehanort was done with him. Not sure if that's going to mean anything serious or of the rope. Is it something for the dead/ supposed to be dead...
  5. T

Namine Post-Re:mind?

How about MX just wanted to kidnap the weakest member of the Guardians? There are things which have to be better explained, but this detail certainly not. The main villain simply acted strategic. And before you throw in Lea, even if he was downed at that moment, he is still a lot more...
  6. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

Now I understand what you mean. While I can't say much about the reclaiming part, since I don't see yet what benefit he would have from helping Maleficent and why he should call himself Darkness, it could be possible for Lauriam to travel back (or forward) in time, if his heart wasn't captured...
  7. T

If you mean Nobody Lauriam, then I don't think that this Lauriam could travel to the past. Atleast not as he would be now, if my thought turns out to be correct. Afterall, someones heart has to leave his/her body behind in order to travel through time. But Marluxia doesn't have one. But if you...
  8. T

What I do wonder if that person there still is "Lauriam" or if that is his nobody, which has yet to wake up. What if he lost his heart in the fight against Maleficent? We do know that she can steal them (BBS), without the need of a heartless and who knows what Darkness can do. I'm aware that...
  9. T

How about Ava feared to become possessed, too, but also decided to not trusting MoMs plan to 100% either? We don't know if the Foretellers were immune to parasyte-Darkness or if they could also become controlled. It was MoM who choosed them, yes, but they were very different from the Dandelion...
  10. T

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

They seem to have been apprentices of him, too. It always seemed like he meant them too, when Ansem wrote about them (/the traitors) in his reports. Maybe guarding the castle was a way for them to be allowed to studying under Ansem? As in one hand washes the other. Lefts the question when they...
  11. T

Wasn't Luxord one of the most loyal members of the original Organisation? He never attempted to do something fishy, which would make him a understandable choice in MX eyes. Also he wasn't that weak, because afterall he was able to seal away people in his cards. Those two factors let him bring...
  12. T

Personally, yes. A single spot would have been fine for me. The original Organization had only new faces and it was exciting to meet a new one. Also it would have sparked interest for this unknown member, no one had heard of before. But this could have only worked if the other seats had been...
  13. T

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

@DizneyXBirds95 I see that you have your issues with that world, but I just can't share that opinion. It may be true, that important story elements of the movie were left out - which I'm not able to rate, since I didn't watched the movie - but honestly, the way they approached this world I...
  14. T

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Wasn't Rapunzel also CGI? If so, i have to disagree. The Kingdom of Corona was one of my favorite worlds in KH3. Maybe the world couldn't include all scenes and details which fans of the movie were hoping for (never watched it), but for me it worked out.
  15. T

Alternate Timelines Theory [Remind Spoilers]

I like the theory, especially Scala's role has nexus between the worldlines is really appealing to me, but also Avas time travelling. But I want to note, that the thing with Eraqus already happened in 0.2 when Terranort took control over Terra, just for him to reappear behind Terranort. I do...