• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Toxic Uchiha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ANYONE PLAYING MARIO KART WII!!! I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

AS IN THE TITLE!!! EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES NOW PLEASE
  2. T

Dark Soldier: Heart Projection Theory

I doubt that Terra is Sora's father. It is sort of disturbing, there is no resemblance. Especially how they changed Terra's hair color to jet black.
  3. T

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

For me, Marluxia and Axel on Critical Mode. Took me a couple of tries to beat them. But the first time I fought them they killed me in a matter of minutes.
  4. T

KH Re:CoM Available for Pre-Order on Amazon

I made a whole bunch of print-outs of RE:COM and I already told her to buy it at GameStop. She thought at first that she'd have to order it on Ebay.
  5. T

RE:COM on IMDB

Re: COM on IMDB So yeah she isn't that bad if she was in FFVII. Especially since she was in KHII.
  6. T

Re: COM on IMDB And she did the voice of Aerith in which one?.......
  7. T

Re: COM on IMDB That's good, isn't it?
  8. T

Re: COM on IMDB It was? I didnt know that so I don't trust it.
  9. T

Re: COM on IMDB Sorry Man.
  10. T

khfm2

Yeah pretty much.
  11. T

khfm2

On that note. I wasted so much money. I have a friend who told me about KH2FM+ and he didnt use Swap Magic. I never knew about that. But I ended up getting a JP PS2 and selling my US one so I could play Naruto Accel and other games like that.
  12. T

Help, Please! (First Marluxia Battle)

Yeah he's pretty much has you covered. So this means you didn't unlock Reverse Rebirth? If so that sucks =[]
  13. T

Re: COM on IMDB You have a point. Nobody know's Zexion,Marluxia's etc. voices so far.
  14. T

Re: COM on IMDB CURSE THOSE TEXT BOXES!!!! I hate how every time they use them the graphics go back to crap mode. Like everyones' eyes blink once every 5 minutes lol.
  15. T

Re: COM on IMDB What do you mean? There aren't any cutscenes with Cloud. not that I remember.
Back