• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Trimmblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? I can see it already - KH2: Final Mix Remix! It comes with extras such as an art book, behind-the-scenes DVD, and KH1: FM XD
  2. T

Chaser Revealed?

Yeah, can anyoen clear up if this is a fake or not to me please? If it's real then holy bananas. Sorry if this has been posted already but just wondering if it's real or not...
  3. T

mission in hades paradox cup?

It's 15,000 points to get the Mickey Stamp in the Jiminy's Journal.
  4. T

1000 Orbs - Maniac Mode?

How the hell do you do this? I'm having so much trouble, the most I get is around 275. My friend and I really want to know so do you think you could give us some tips?
  5. T

Rikus new look

I prefer his new look over his KH1 look. Don't bash, but I thought he looked kind of fruity in the first game XD. He didn't protray the mature look that he used when he talked in KH1, but now I think his look definitely shows his maturity.
  6. T

Sora question

Whether we play as Sora or not, he'll most likely end up in there somewhere. Of course, Nomura said this would give background infromation on thes series sorta like CoM did. This could mean that Sora may not even make an appearance but it doesn't mean it doesn't affect him what happens.
  7. T

I Noticed Something...

It does matter, because people still want to know what the letter said. >_>
  8. T

I Noticed Something...

My theory is that the letter that comes from King Mickey at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 has not been written after the gang defeats Xemnas. In Disnye Castle, if you look at the desk it readsA letter to someone.' Knowing how Nomura likes to put in little subtle things in his games, do you think...
  9. T

Best places to lvl up forms

That isn't a glitch. The game is made to reset your Drive Gauge whenever you walk back into a Calm Area. This is where all your party members are walking around.
  10. T

Where Can I Find Bulky Vendors?

I have the LE SG and everything, yet I still can't find those pesky Bulky Vendors. Where can I go to find them? I've heard Candy Cane Lane but when I go there I don't see them.
  11. T

OK I need some help [for once]

You should post this in the 'Members Helping Members' section. I know to unlock Paradox Hades you have to get all forms plus summon to level 7. I think for the Titan one it's the same thing but just for forms, no summon to level 7 included. And you may want to decrase the size of your sig.
  12. T

Quck Question..

If you beat Sephiroth you will get it for sure. Just spam Trinity Limit and you will obliterate him.
  13. T

Help if u can

Equip Lucky Lucky on all three party members, Lucky Ring on someone, Sweet Memories on Sora, Meteor Staff on Donald, and I think it's called Genji Shield on Goofy to have 7 Lucky Luckies equipped. That really helps.
  14. T

sepheroth

Heart's Essence, this isn't the KH2 help thread, it's the KH1 help thread. There are no reaction commands in KH1.
  15. T

sepheroth

Heart's Essence, this isn't the KH2 help thread, it's the KH1 help thread. There are no reaction commands in KH1.
Back