• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TrueBeliever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Choose Your Fate: Deep Dive What Really Happened Reborn

So you finally made a remake of the first one? I choose C.
  2. T

.:The TrueBeliever Fanclub:.

Yes, yes. Some of you knew it was coming, it was destined to. The TB fanclub offers free pie and cookies to the people who join first, as long as they are willing to sign these liability papers disguised as field trip papers...Anyways, the titles. Prez/God: Me My left hand afro boy: Lord_Canti...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► DD:WRH2, You Choose Story.

Whoa, I didn't know this started...But uh, try to get the chappy up Dancbanks.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

Awesome, cookies! TS and SS, try to put the next chapter up soon, no matter what others think.
  5. T

how much play do you get with "Roxas"

You'll get somewhere between 2 and 5 hours depending on if you know what you're doing and if you skip the scenes.
  6. T

So far, I would give this fic a 9.9/10 for the fact that I want to know why Kairi and Sora were nabbed!
  7. T

It's kinda confusing but still funny nonetheless.
  8. T

Form Weapons

standard: ultima valor: sleeping lion master: oblivion final: fenrir
  9. T

Captain Hook....HELP ME!!

A good way to stop the bombs is just to use 0 cards. If you somehow don't have any 0 cards, then you should try and jump out of the way of the bombs, but I recommend the 0 cards.
  10. T

Kingdom Hearts Question

Why'd you ask these questions? Anyways here's your answers. 1.- C. 2.- C. 3.- C. 4.- None of them. (yes, i love KH2)
  11. T

where does the le guide come out on the 23rd at

Well, then good for you but like beastin said, it'll come out the 27th.
  12. T

Hummmmmmmmmmmm

13. T

Need help w/ riku

Just have a bunch of 0 and 9 cards with you and when he uses Dark Aura, use a 0 card. It took me a couple times before I beat him with that strategy but just keep going at it.
  14. T

When mickey is called

He does do damage to the boss but he can't kill it.
  15. T

Official Countdown Thread.

Because Square has to ship all the copies they made of KH2 all across America and that could take a couple of days.
Back