• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

TruestSyn's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn replied to the thread KH Bring Arts.
    The Square store lists the US release at least as October 2020, I'm pretty sure Roxas and Xion are out in JP. I plan on trying to make...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to pastel.goblin's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    Roxas at least is out already, no? Mine is apparently with Amiami, Japan still isn't shipping to Aus though :\ As for costs, each...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to Rydgea's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    No keyblade = more face plates. Bring it, Bring Arts.
  • TruestSyn
    Will that change when Roxas and Xion come out? 🤔 Yeah but I think they factor accessories into cost because of today's market. A figure...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to pastel.goblin's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    I keep seeing the no accessories thing as a reason for no Naminé figure, but honestly just give her her sketchbook with a couple of...
  • TruestSyn
    If we're talking in terms of KH3 Namine has no accessories and only shows up in the end as a cutscene, Yozora has a whole fight. I...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to Veevee's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    True. I also just don't get it when they don't release merchandise in bundles that make sense ... like currently with the Sora / Kairi...
  • TruestSyn
    Honestly I'd be happy if they made casual Roxas, I always preferred that outfit over the black coat, and though I'm getting the play...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to SweetYetSalty's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    I don't think a Namine figure is out of the realm of possibilities. It's just from a toy/figure standpoint everyone else is more likely...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to Sephiroth0812's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    Tbh I find it more than just a bit of a waste when you have limited "slots" for figures and yet again include multiple versions of Sora...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to AdrianXXII's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    The characters I currently want the most are Naminé, Donald and Goofy. Sadly I don't think any of them are likely. Personally, I'd be...
  • TruestSyn
    TruestSyn reacted to King_Riku17's post in the thread KH Bring Arts with Like Like.
    Thats fair but I feel like they'd be more likely to make a casual Roxas rather than Vanitas, only because they have a history of not...
  • TruestSyn
    Personally I'm still hoping for Naminé, she's got practically nothing in terms of merch. Buuut it'll probably be Vanitas or another Sora
  • TruestSyn
    Thanks, you'd definitely be one to know if there was any news. I just love these figures and im excited to have them all lol
  • TruestSyn
    So before the most recent announcement about Aqua, Terra, Sora V2, and Riku V2 they stated that Aqua was in Beta, Terra was in Alpha...