• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Trunks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Exactly! ! !

It would be very intresting if Jason got so angry at Lilly he struck her, but i guess thats up to you. Either way, i must wait for someone else to post, so time can pass for Lilly's sedation to wear off.
    haha, i think Sol has made it his job....but either way our almost sex scene was so much more steamy....I was thinking the otherday, i think we should shake the sauce bottle a little betwwenn lilly and jason. At the moment they are acting on impulse and "love" I think i will make Jason's paralysis a big deal for her...something grandio...i think they should have a fight. As i said shake the sauce a little, test the limits of their love. type thing, what do you think?
    Not tooo bad at all. The RP is very intresting. Lilly has become border line psyco atm, Jason has sworn revenge and asked Ubi, who hates Lilly, to watch over her, As for their relationship, it will be interesting for certain....what do u think?
    Hey!!

Yeah, i really am! Most Rp's i've been in, everyone just loiters around getting to know each other, but this one we jumped straight it. Its Very Fun

How are you?
    XD I don't know if I was there when KHI was kingdomhearts2.net, but it sounds familiar. But yeah, I was pretty crazy in chat, and enjoyed it a lot :D When I came back I was disappointed it was gone, but I guess everyone has fun in #junes.
    No, they removed the chat service here :( I miss that chat. I used to have lots of fun there. And they took out all the games (I played Snake all the time :( ) And now they have Triple Triad. But you can go to an irc thingy called #junes and #khinsider, although I don't think many people go to #khinsider. A lot of people go to #junes.
    I had trouble with the new forum layout too when I came back (I came back a month ago..?) and I made the same mistake of posting a vm on my page too, haha. So you're not alone XD
    LOL you could edit it and delete it off hahaha. I just...liked Ice, and after that Blue came to my head and then I like to look at the sky and see birds fly so Wings came to my head! XD Lol. It didn't have anything to do with One Winged Angel, like a few who asked me before. >,>
    We rped? What did we rp in?
    I like Trunks...because he's so cute!!! X3 TEEHEE!
    Ohh okay. I must have seen you way back, but since I never talked to you I don't remember you. Trunks, :D I like him.
    Oh my God. Ignore that last sentence! D: I tend to say silly things when I'm sleepy!!>.<

EDIT: I just remembered I could edit the post. This is so embarrassing.
    I...don't remember you, lol. But anyway, I'm good, sort of. Well, really sleepy right now, and I'm looking at your rp X) I think I'll join...well, still thinking, but most probably will join.
    Looping around jars with pooh.
    Not really, you might see Drama Setter on maybe once every month or two, but Im pretty much the only one thats active, as for Master_Riku, he hasn't been on in a long ass time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back