• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TTBK2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

XIII Order Information Thread

Closed a 59 paged thread filled to the brim with Order info....nice. 1. Mickey: I'm not really sure. I can't help feeling that I met him somewhere before... That's what Mickey says. He doesn't know for sure that he has met him, but he seems familiar. If he were related to Ansem, that...
  2. T

Pic of the new female Org. member?

....Apparently, that means something different where I come from....to "put words in someone's mouth" is to shut them up from what I was taught.... EDIT: Or was that to "stuff their words back into their muth"? I get those mixed up....
  3. T

Pic of the new female Org. member?

the other side: What is wrong with you, you ignorant piece of.....curses are too dignified for you. And no, muffinman puts words into his mouth. Yes, no picture of the NEW woman of the Org. (for god sakes, there is already one girl, her name is Larxene, get to know her....) seeing as how SE now...
  4. T

Rumored Possibilities

Aladdin and Atlantica....I thought those are considered old as well... well, at least Aladdin seeing how it's an fairy tale. And I believe the ones with the best possibility of those are Neverland(just because of gut feeling), Robin Hood(not much of a transition:just change them into...
  5. T

DiZ:What he is.

http://ansemreport.com/sm/index.php?topic=172.0 Hey buddies! All credit for this theory goes to Golden Yak of Ansemreport.com.(as seen in link). My opinion is there as well, but I'll post it down what I wrote in here as well. If you agree, good for you. If you don't.... then you'll know my...
  6. T

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

Ummm.....chosen destiny. If they are N.E.O.s, then they're nobodies. If they're nobodies, they're shells. If they're shells, that means they don't have hearts because shells are just the body and soul.
  7. T

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

Weren't those Dusk in that trailer? I believe they were, if I'm thinking of the right one.
  8. T

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

I'm not sure if I agree with the theory, but I have to say that Riku most likely can still control heartless seeing as he now EMBRACES his darkness. But he might not want to do it for to control them he may have to dive too far into the darkness(oooooh, that made me think of Deep Dive.....wonder...
  9. T

Damn Bhk Threads

.......Zeal, be quiet now. Lay low, duck, hide behind a rock, something, becuase for that statment, you gonna get some shots your way. Just sayin'. And it is ironic, isn't it?
  10. T

Damn Bhk Threads

Ok, I love the hate threads and all, very friendly, but why must you make a thread on how you hate people for liking BHK without knowing anything about him. Let's just go with this: Girls: If they like him they think he's hot and would love it if he was real, which somehow frightens me. Boys:He...
  11. T

dusk disscusion thread

Dusk are Nobodies. The Org. is Nobodies. The difference is that somehow the Org. became different from those Nobodies that they control. Don't know how, I had thoughts on it, but it doesn't connect well. And once again, like I said in that other thread, there is 1) An Official Organization...
  12. T

BHKs Awakening and Sora

Yeah, and Sora is a feminine name.....your point? And the story sounds good, seeing as there are those key points that connect, but like others said, there's no point in trying to brainwash others into believing until the game comes out. Then you and that other kid can gloat as much as they...
  13. T

Pronunciations

I always pronounced Vexen like Vixen just because its easier and its funny. Girly bastard. And Namine I always say Na-Mean just because its hard to change once you start but now that I that I think about it Na-min-ay sounds good and and for some reason Ya-min-ay just sounds sexy.
  14. T

Diz is not Amsem

Ok, iholdthekeys(and everyone else who didn't understand), when everyone was sayind DiZ is Ansem, we were referring to him being Ansem's body. That is what we all meant. We did not mean that DiZ was the crazed man trying to find Paradise with darkness(I swear, I feel like I'm talking about...
  15. T

Diz is not Amsem

Ummmm....besides all the other things KrytenKoro said, when the body is cast off, it is cast off with the soul as well. Now what could it mean if a body has a soul. Now the heart keeps memories, so Ansem as just a heart would remember what he was doing after he regained/kept his memories and...
Back