• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tuna Rum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tuna Rum

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! We're going to see bits of the game's opening already?! How much more do they have left to reveal? o.0
  2. Tuna Rum

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I think it's quite interesting that Three Musketeers is confirmed as a world not long after a brand new Three Musketeer movie is released around the world (starring Orlando Bloom and Milla Jovovich). Sure the world and the new film have nothing in common but the...
  3. Tuna Rum

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Anyone else going to surf Youtube for some low quality fan recordings of the trailer playing at Jump? =DDDDDDDD When Duodecim trailers were first released *forgets which event* they were up on youtube same day if I remember right.
  4. Tuna Rum

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Prankster's Paradise? And many thanks to all contributing to this news feed. This is really shaping up to being a really amazing game from just the previews we've seen and heard thusfar.
  5. Tuna Rum

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I take it theres a gameplay mechanism involved with the Dream state. Perhaps Sora and Riku can enter each others Dreams and obtain new abilities and skills? Sounds fascinating. =) I think it adds a new level of depth to gameplay for sure.
  6. Tuna Rum

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Going through the entire thread........WOW lots to absorb. Loving the love Days is seeing for sure. Looks like Xehanort's return may be fully or mostly explained in this installment alone. Tron: Legacy sounds interesting but I'll hold out for Whitecap Bay (Pirates...
  7. Tuna Rum

Has anyone noticed this?

That or Treasure Planet. What I would give to see Faris, Locke, Zidane, and Vaan all pillaging treasure and fighting Dream Eaters with Sora. =D
  8. Tuna Rum

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

Yeah, well if noone cried over spilt milk too many people would do it. Oh, and freedom of speech so back off. :) OT: I'll have to play Re: Coded but I would still have liked to play Coded. And I don't see any need for BBS [FM] but maybe Nomura does. Was he interviewed on his decision to...
  9. Tuna Rum

You see Z3N, what I'm trying to get to is EXACTLY what Dogenzaka is saying here. Is that too hard to understand?
  10. Tuna Rum

Yeah, because SE is too money-hungry to just translate and release Coded for WiiWare like they did with Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. Not groundbreaking at all.
  11. Tuna Rum

Personally I don't see the point in BBS [FM] & Re: Coded. They are nothing more than pointless remakes made within a year of the original versions' releases. The new features may look fun, but I'm only interested in playing the originals. I don't wanna hear about all these updated versions with...
Back