• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TWILIGHT DUST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

who knows this question!

alright, the question has been answered, can somebody close this now
  2. T

KH: CoM Game won't save...(GBA)

this problem happened to me with another game, but my file gets completely deleted. the cause of it is that it has been accidentally put in the washing machine. IT SUCKSD:<D':
  3. T

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

ALL of the organization battles in RE:COM, especially first time Larxene:E
  4. T

Enemy Card Retrieval

umm, you could use a lot of white rooms and then pray that you rock'em so hard that you get one-_-
  5. T

I just got CoM and...

you can only get it in the first week with the FIRSTshipment
  6. T

I just got CoM and...

that was soooooooooooo uncalled for.-_- yippie, i got them also:E hehehe
  7. T

Org member before twilight thorn

it was riku using his ill dark stalking powers. no doubt, hands down lol:$
  8. T

Thoughts on Re:CoM

how do they differ??-_-
  9. T

Gameshark Codes Not Working

it's a disk for the ps2 (of course you know that). on the other hand, it could be the wrong code. if anything, buy a codebreaker and get the codes from RAGNAROK'S thread on codes. i have both, the codebreaker is awsome. while the gameshark (excuse my language) SUCKS ASSD:< take it from...
  10. T

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

oh my God! ah dios mio! oh mon dieu! å min gud! Ach mein Gott! oh il mio dio! oh mijn god! oh meu deus! о мой бог! I'M JEALOUS, my gamestop didn't get the shipment yet. is it really that bad:cry: *goes into corner to wait for a response*
  11. T

key to rewards card

does anyone know the percentage of how often you get a key to rewards card. it sounds kind of stupid, but i'm replaying chain of memories and i want to get stop raid help please:bored:
  12. T

Whatever happened to Riku's Replica?

it was one of the events in twilight town. sheesh, what does it take to get someone to think around here before making a thread:glare:
  13. T

SRK - TAV relations

sorry, but can you make it more clearer what you are trying to say. i'm a bit confused:unsure:
  14. T

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

but isn't he gonna be saying their names in Re:CoM. it would be kind of bad if he is a voice actor that can't pronounce a name correctly. of course it could have been before they were recorded for the game-_-
  15. T

i need help

we can't help with no info. with what you said, you break his cards, hit a few times and run around. rinse, lather, repeat and your done
Back