• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight Fighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Im baaaaaaaacccccckkkkk....

Remember me? probably not but i am back and better than ever!!! wait...what? just say hi anyway.
  2. T

Best Game Out off Adventure quest, Runescape and dragonfable

Wat do u think? hmmmmmmm???
  3. T

My Roxas look-alike knight theory

This is the weirdest theory ever but maybe if a keyblader becomes a heartless then 2 nobodies are created. Weird I know but hey, I felt like writing this
  4. T

My theory on the keyblades with no chain.

I don't know why I came up with this but maybe a keychain is the main source of light in a keyblade and with more darkness overpowering it the keychain disappers over a period of time becoming a dark keyblade, and with no keychain the keyblade is vunerable to darkness controlling it. The...
  5. T

KH2's Dumbest Quotes.

"Gawrsh! Two keyblades!"- Goofy What did he think they were? Two pies! "Are you ready bodyguards?"- Jack Skellington That's just annoying
  6. T

FAQ: How to Beat Sephiroth

alright then here is my strategy. I beat him at lvl 82 Abilites First equip High jump,Quick run, Aerial dodge and glide. You can get them by leveling up every drive form. Then put on as many ground and midair combo pluses as you can and put on a negetive combo. Put on leaf bracer, upper...
  7. T

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

im gonna wait for the NA version itll be a waste to throw away the money if itll spoil the game AND if i cant read Japenese
  8. T

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

Actually maybe Mickey Mouse will die to save the Disney Castle and everyone in it,im not in favor of it but it could happen.
  9. T

Fanfiction ► DD:WRH2, You Choose Story.

me:i need to see dd1 again Mike:why me:cuz i dunno the part when sora got *moves thumb over his neck Mike:oh me:and mike Mike:hm me:quit dancing the polka in the nude! Mike:ohhh
  10. T

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

It would be f**kin hard! but if u can beat sephiroth u can beat them.so bring it on!(if it happened ;)
  11. T

Fanfiction ► DD:WRH2, You Choose Story.

me: it doesnt matter. Well i guess u cant kill me person! ???:darn.well i know what to do! me:what? ???:i have to say my name! me:fine. ???:its Mike! a.k.a ??? me:ok then,oh and dancbanks where are the choices Mike:we need choices!
  12. T

XIII Order = Organization XIII

XIII order.Its shorter.And why isnt this a poll?
  13. T

Sora KH2 CG (Not a Video)

that looks kwl!
  14. T

Worst Rumors.

I got another one! Ansem and Sepiroth do the Macarena at the end.That was from the image gallery
Back