• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Twilight Lumiair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

News ► (SPOILERS) Trophy List for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC

As I understand it, the new 13 data battles are part of the "Limit Cut" episode, and you need to complete both that, and the "ReMind Scenario" (the main story of the dlc) to unlock the Secret Episode & Secret Boss. This is why actual footage of the fight is taking so long to surface. Those data...
  2. Twilight Lumiair

News ► (SPOILERS) Trophy List for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC

It is!!! That's certainly one twist I did NOT see coming, lol. Also, yeah. The car scene is a direct call back to Noctis in the original Versus 13 trailer. The first shot is framed almost one for one.
  3. Twilight Lumiair

Can anyone list cutscenes that have been changed?

I immediately noticed the CGI in the ending was completely revamped. They don't look so waxy and doll-like anymore, lol. Also, they changed Roxas' hair back to it's usual blond. Other than that, different characters were given added or redone animations (Riku smiles when seeing Sora and Kairi...
  4. Twilight Lumiair

I have a few questions about Kingdom Hearts III.

I actually found that whole concept a bit strange, since it was stated multiple times to be Young Xehanort that acted as the portal for people like Xemnas and Ansem SoD to come to the future. And he only had that power because SoD (as a heart, not even a heartless) transferred it to him, causing...
  5. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

We don't even see her eyes prior to her restoration though, do we? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember an instance where that hood didn't cover half her face (even during battle).
  6. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

Yeah, the "fixed" cutscenes have me the most intrigued. One example of a technical issue I can think of is how, during the scene where the GoL gather, there's a moment where Aqua's model is turned backwards until we see her in the next shot. It's actually really distracting once you pick up on...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

Lol, don't worry. You're definitely not the first person to miss that particular detail. XD But yeah, the idea is that you need two hearts in order to use both Keyblades at once, but not to carry more than one Keyblade in their pocket dimension/"hammer space." Exactly. It's framed as almost...
  8. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

As I said in an earlier reply, Mickey never lost Starseeker. We see this is 0.2. He had both KK-d and Starseeker across the series, and periodically switched between the two (he used Starseeker for the entirety of Re: Coded, for example). But despite having two, he was never shown wielding both...
  9. Twilight Lumiair

You're actually not far off. Data-Sora's original fabricated Keyblade was said to possess all the abilities of a real one (much to Mickeys surprise), but since it was just a replica, "it didn't have any substance." Which is also why Maleficent was able to destroy it so easily. It wasn't until...
  10. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

Lol, don't worry. If the Secret Ending is anything to go by, you'll be getting a lot more of the Sora-Riku duo in the near future 😉 Ooo, good point! I didn't even consider we'd finally be getting that answered for us. Guess this really is the moment of truth for Kairi in a lot of ways.
  11. Twilight Lumiair

I could actually see this being the explanation they go with XD Aw, but can you imagine all the salt the other Guardians must feel everytime they see Sora use Form Changes? He gets all this cool shit from the 3 Fairies, while they're stuck with fabric that just wards of darkness. Poor kiddies 🥺...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

Aw, I see now. In that case, I imagine it'll probably act similar to Keyblade Transformations, and there are two stages. First you transform into either Dark or Light form (I'm not sure about the name either, lol), then after building up your gauge enough, you get the reaction command to go into...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

Hostile? Complaining for the sake of it? The very first thing I said was: I'm just defending my stance, lol. It was never meant to come off as aggressive in any way. Still, I apologise if it sounded like I being condescending or spiteful though (I can see how one might feel that way). I'll...
  14. Twilight Lumiair

Deja Vu. Long story short, it's never explicitly stated, but always been implied that Keyblade Weilders can store two Keyblades what's essentially their "pocket dimension", but that doesn't mean they wield both at the same time. During Aqua's final fight against Terranort, for example, she has...