• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight-TO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Finally some concrete proof someone has it! Thank goodness I am home-schooled and did most of my work for tomorrow already.
  2. T

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

Take everything with a grain of salt until the release, otherwise you could run into the real spoilers and completely screw the experience over. And I think this thread has become more of a hype thread from the looks of it though.
  3. T

GEN 5.50-D3 is the one with the auto encrypt program, so you can play any ISO or Game as it may be, that uses 6.20 and below. And if BbS requires something higher it would be included on the UMD and would need a patch, otherwise it would be completely playable.
  4. T

That means an illegal ISO will be uploaded somewhere on the internet. Edit: Also I would remove that link if I were you, since that place is full of PSP ISOs =/
  5. T

Calm down, until the game is released and or leaked it is all blind speculation and lies. So nothing as of yet is confirmed to be true.
  6. T

The game only takes 15 hours per character, so if someone were to play non-stop then they could have it done in 2 to 3 days. But thats just going through the story.
  7. T

Same here, since I really don't want Aqua to be basically killed off, that was like a worst case scenario type thing in my eyes. Though Terra's and Ven's sound reasonable, Aqua's sounds like someone pulled it out their ass.=/
  8. T

Well, it could be three friends who got it at the same time, though highly unlikely its extremely possible. And IF its someone who has an ISO they could just as easily extract the cut scenes. @Memory Master Yea I would like to know what happened to them as well, perhaps they disappeared when...
  9. T

Stranded in the realm of darkness perhaps? I mean that would explain why in the JF trailer it shows her standing on the beach crying, only shows part of her face though.
  10. T

It didn't say anything about Aqua's ending, well not that I could make out anyway. Most people are saying she was destroyed, but I doubt that.
  11. T

I like Terra's and Ven's, but Aqua's..... just wasn't expected. Especially with her final boss being what it is.
  12. T

playing order

I'll be playing Aqua > Terra > Ven, I son't really care if Nomura said we'll understand it better T>V>A. Besides that, Aqua seems to be the most interesting to play as, when Ven is obviously like Sora, and Terra is a power house. Plus Aqua is my favorite, and I don't particularly care for Ven.
  13. T

Re: Early Release Game Owner Yea I agree the entire time I read it the only thing I was the thinking was "What the hell...." And from the looks of it yes, that is what it says, but God I hope these are fake... -.-
  14. T

Re: Early Release Game Owner Fake I should know, I tried it earlier and it was Magus Tales Eternity. The real name is on 2ch if you can find it, since I don't feel like posting it.
  15. T

Two new commercials

That would be nice, but so far it doesn't look like it is going to happen. =/
Back