• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *Twilight*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Brainstorm: Sora, Roxas, and Ven

The only difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is my definition of heartless is much more lenient. A heart encased in light, a wimpy heartless, a heart shrouded in shadow: I put them all under the category "heartless". When I said Sora is a heartless, I basically just meant...
  2. T

One of the main points of KHII's story was that Roxas was a nobody. From my understanding Sora lost his body+soul the moment he became a heartless, thus creating Roxas. Once Kairi brought him back from the darkness Sora was able to retain his form, but still remained as a heartless (until...
  3. T

Prove me wrong. :) When he regained his form, his nobody was already born. Isn't he still a heartless then? Well at least it seems we all agree on one thing: Ven gave something to Sora, or a part of himself resides in Sora. Whether it's his heart, body, soul, mind, etc. Ven's heart somehow...
  4. T

There's a lot of speculation about the relationship between these three, so I want to brainstorm in this thread and see if we can all reach a logical conclusion/theory. Then when we get more info we can see if the theory still stands. I'll start with our first major clue, some info, and key...
  5. T

Keyblades

What makes Sora's keyblade light and Mickey's darkness? I'd say Mickey's is light, Sora's is present, and Riku's is darkness.
  6. T

...the keyblade graveyard...?

"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that." Keywords: "it's an episode in the past" "you can also THINK it's in the future." Basically, going just by that quote, you...
  7. T

...the keyblade graveyard...?

It's pretty obvious that the game will be all about the mysteries of the keyblade (and those wanting to know about it?), so it would make the most sense for the story to take place in the past. I also think you'll play as a different character which would explain why it isn't exactly a KH3...
  8. T

Axel - What you Expected?

Axel's voice is pretty good, but not good enough if he wants the official "Badass of the game" title. I think it's between him and Riku right now, and so far Riku's winning (I've barely seen Riku at all though). So Axel might have to betray somebody or light someone up if he wants to get back in...
  9. T

Roxy and Friends

Roxas rocks ass!! <--always wanted to say that But yea...they're only retarded if they fall. Not to mention dead.
  10. T

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

For some reason, I'm under the impression that it will be easier. I guess it's because of the new drive forms and not needing to rely on magic as much. The summons seem to be much better too, and I almost never used summons in KH1. The action button thingy (with triangle) seems to ease the...
  11. T

Sora Vs Riku

I like Sora more. Sora's braver, and has a stronger heart especially in KH1. But in CoM and now in KH2 I think Riku's becoming stronger as a person. He still isn't a great as Sora though. Plus, Riku pissed me off in KH1. >.>
  12. T

KH2 vs Zelda

I understand that this is a KH2 forum, but I think some of you should at least try a Zelda game before bashing the entire series for trivial reasons. :p I know before I played KH I made fun of it for stupid reasons, but I at least gave it a chance and it turned out to be a good game.
  13. T

KH2 vs Zelda

Lol, as far as I know you don't get to fight 1000 monsters in the new Zelda. But, Zelda does kind of defend herself in OoT when she becomes Sheik. Same thing with Zelda in WW, I just forgot the girl's name.
  14. T

KH2 vs Zelda

You actually save people from darkness in both games. Plus, if Kairi does get kidnapped, then you save the princess in both games as well. o.o
  15. T

KH2 vs Zelda

That's actually a hard question. I'd say KH2 will win for the first few months and possibly for a year. But eventually, Zelda will catch up and outsell KH2 in the long run. I believe Zelda will become the next Ocarina of Time (at least I hope); most likely not surpassing it, but kinda close. I...
Back