• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► Looking for a possible soulution to retrieve data from USB. HELP!

I sent in my PS3 because the laser broke...so $150 later, i receive it back. Only thing is, before i sent it in, i had to back up my data through a USB. I ended up doing so, but for one reason or another the USB is not recognized on my PS3 or computers! I have a lot of trophies and well just...
  2. T

Final Fantasy XIII/XIV Help.

Nevermind. Already found out what happened.
  3. T

Is this game any good???

Unreal Championship 3 for the PS3. Anyone have it?? is it worth buying?? whats so great about it?? does it support mic??? I can get it at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks, so yea :\
  4. T

Advice on PSP Games

So, since I found my PSP I've been lookin' into games that I like and these caught my attention. I know I've made another thread, but I thought I'd give this its own thread. Anyways, back on topic, can you guys give me any info, pros and cons about these games. From personal exp. or anything...
  5. T

Once again, I need YOUR help! ;D (PSP)

So, I just found my PSP and i got a couple of questions from it after looking at the Lite. First of all, I got the PSP back when it first came out, so im gonna say that Its been missing for like 3 years? Ha ;D,My sister hid it from me, and said she was going to give it back once I asked for it...
  6. T

Super Mario Sunshine or Galaxy?

So basically, I just found my SMS and i was playing it. I miss playing it now and i remembered how much fun I had with this game. the F.L.U.D.D idea IMO was great. I've heard alot of people putting it down while they praise Galaxy and vice-versa. I'm just a Mario fantatic, so just slap on the...
  7. T

Which one should I get?

Hey guys, now I know their have been several threads about this, but I just wanted to know what the MAIN DIFFERENCE between the X-Box 360 Elite and a PS3 80GB (sep. edition). I also hear that X-Box Live is superior to that of PS3 Network . What are the benefits of paying then getting it online...
  8. T

Project Abraham and other related sites

I'm not sure if this goes here, but in the event that it doesn't, feel free to move it. so basically, I was wondering if anyone else has been lookin' into information on Resistance 2. If you have, you probably have noticed that on Wikipedia, several viral sites have been found. Project...
  9. T

KHInsider's Online SSBB Team Tournament

4 Stock No Items Best 2/3 Share Stock allowed Friendly Fire* Participants Teams - Twilight12/Kissui Tensai Obsessed Fan/Terra Singles - Nine-Tailed Fox Xelhes Zantgetsu Free Agents** Fayz0n/Blaze Zearth I'll Update every other day :) or try atleast :p * - Only if both teams agree to this...
  10. T

Wi-Fi Connection Signal.

So basically, several of my friends have said i have bad connection on wi-fi. Some complain that they get lag and what not , and i would like to know how i could or what to do to prevent that. I use a Belkin 54g and my connection strenght is 3/5 bars. How could i further strenghten my...
  11. T

Who said Mutants don't exist?

I swear, I think my mutant powers have manifested themselves. I have the power to defect any fkn technology, esp. GAMECUBE CONTROLS!. Ugh i swear! wtf ever since i broke my Black GC wired control I've bought 2 wireless controlers. My first one, was the Pelican G3 and it started wigging on me...
  12. T

Star Wars Battlefront 3 Confirmed!

Am I the only one excited? I loved the first 2 and i can't wait for this one to come out :D
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Xaros' Poems :)

.:D I S C L A I M E R:. This was last year, and i was completly in love with this one girl. I loved her for 3 years and i finally got to go out with her Parts that say something desperate, i kinda over exaggerated but, i mean every word back then :wub: Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this! . A...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► More of my Poems

Samber you have a beautiful poem! I'd love to read more! Please read mine? http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/104666-xaros-s-poems.html#post2908898
  15. T

Brawl Lobby

So, i find myself in the position waiting for someone to get online so i can Brawl with them online. It's also a hassle to go to the threads like Team Brawl/Smash or General Discussion to find someone to brawl with. So, i came up with this idea, so whenever you wanna brawl with whomever, just...
Back