• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight93

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight93

'Retro Video Game'-inspired Short Film (Live Action Side-Scroller)

Hey guys, Just finished my newest short film that takes the style of a video game side-scroller and is filled with classic video game references. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you guys think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgkKhGyFiVg
  2. Twilight93

Imagined Warfare - Short Film

Hey guys! Please check out this short film my friends and I worked on. A lot of hard work was put into it and I would love to hear your thoughts. If you're a fan of Community, Edgar Wright films, and video games in general, this one's definitely for you...
  3. Twilight93

"The Gauntlet" - Portal Fan Film Teaser

Hey guys! A couple of friends and I are working on a short Portal fan film, but with a bit of a twist. We created the prop for it and wanted to give it a little test run to see how it would look with the effects. Check it out and let me know what you guys think (and keep an eye out for the full...
  4. Twilight93

in recoded's ending...

Since this thread is discussing/discussed the ending, I kinda need some explaining about it. I'm alittle confused as to how exactly Xion, Namine, Roxas, and Axel fit into that last bit in Castle Oblivion. Not sure if I read it correctly, but Data Namine made it seem as if Namine and Xion were...
  5. Twilight93

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I just finished Terra's story. Truly amazing! The last boss was quite annoying, I actually had to stop trying (after what I know must have been at least half an hour) and level up some more in the Mirage Arena. But thats just one of the things I love about this game, it actually comes with a...
  6. Twilight93

Haha alright, thanks once again skyfoxx! Just to leave some of my thoughts on the game, I am enjoying it greatly! The voice-acting is top notch, even Aqua's has grown on me. The gameplay is extreme fun and does require some strategy. I highly recommend everyone start on Proud Mode, at least...
  7. Twilight93

Ahhh thanks! Yeah thats what I meant about the ending, I was unaware that I would have to beat everyone's since the game requires me to set a different difficulty for each character (unless I was misinformed about that too xD). I prefer it this way anyway, just gives me something to look forward...
  8. Twilight93

I don't wanna start a thread for some game help and I'm way too terrified to go into the spoilers section, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out and answer two questions I have about the game: -Are there any difference between playing the Command Board from the main menu or from the...
  9. Twilight93

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Thanks for the edit ShadowXemnas! Well its mostly because at this point, months after the Japanese release, it is WAY too easy for one to read a spoiler by simply reading the first youtube comment on a trailer. My friends and I had the unfortunate event happen to us more than we would like for...
  10. Twilight93

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

*Sigh* Would a spoiler box have killed you? It certainly hurt me >.> Could you please add a spoiler box or just take out that whole info about it so no one else reads it?
  11. Twilight93

How many of you will?

I was going to pick it up tomorrow but I've been hearing rumors that the game already shipped and people who pre-ordered it already picked it up. Any truth to that?
  12. Twilight93

Help to Beat Vexen I

Try putting all your high cards first and card break him, that way he's wide open for attacks and you can spam away. Also, put like 3 zeros as the last cards in your decks so you can easily acess them when Vexen uses his sleights.
  13. Twilight93

SWAT Team Arrests Two Men For Playing PS3

Imagine this: you're playing a shooter on your PS3 with a buddy, your surround sound is blasting, and you're having a jolly good time. Then, over the cacophony of digital warfare, you hear a man on a megaphone shout, "Come out of the building with your hands up!" That's what occurred recently...
  14. Twilight93

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Yep. The easy difficulty was also the main problem, even on proud. Would have loved to play on Limit, but Square was mean to the US T_T
  15. Twilight93

console war faggotry thread (rather, another thread for more of it)

KHI's 2008 Video Game Awards! With 2008 being nearly over and with almost every single Video Game site giving their annual "Video Game Awards", I thought the community of KHInsider should get in on the fun. It's very simple, I'll post here the main categories and you guys just post which games...
Back