• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilightprince10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilightprince10

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? First off Id like to say hello to the KHinsider community again, its been many years since I've logged into this site. And what a few years it has been for myself and this series. Going from the handheld realm, to HD...
  2. Twilightprince10

why is that?

I Think we can all agree that in that aspect kh1 was funner than kh2. Hopefuly the new games bring that back.
  3. Twilightprince10

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

Interconnectivity between two seperate games is not UNHEARD of. All the new pokemon games can connect to fire red and other older gameboy games. There is a possibility that an added bonus of sorts can be added. who knows a whole riku campaign can be ulocked!
  4. Twilightprince10

update needed

You know the first couple of links on the site, HOME, KH1, KH2, BALH BLAH BLAH. The BBS and 358/2 Days sections are pretty outdated. The 358 section doesnt even mention XION name or any information released through the various trailers. The same could be said about BBS. An update is needed.
  5. Twilightprince10

Another VA Confirmed.

I thought she grasped the B@#$ that is larxene perfectly. Larxene to me is a heartbroken person and thats exactly how she came across. Im glad shes back.
  6. Twilightprince10

At the end of BBS

Ill Agree On Aqua... But i think Ven will be infused with sora. As for Terra He Wont DIE but he will become a part of mx or will become mx.
  7. Twilightprince10

New Days Gameplay Detail

Sounds veyr useful for those tough situations where you surviving with one hp. A Thousand Thanks To You BM.
  8. Twilightprince10

Organization XIII Original Names?

What if a member already has an x in their name? that could make axel into alex.... just a thought. Ale just seems weird unless a different pronunciation is taken.
  9. Twilightprince10

SORAS MOMMY!

DO they ever give credit or show the voice actor for soras mom in kh1? if they did do you think that person will reprise that role in a possible cameo appearence in BBS? Although its unlikely it might help widdle down the serch. we can finally check of one person on the list of more than a...
  10. Twilightprince10

358/2 Days Demo for DS from Wii?

I would rather see a BBS demo.
  11. Twilightprince10

Lets End This Please!

I hope that this thread will not only help Khinsider As a whole but will relieve a massive amount of stress from both mods and frustrated members. Many of us have seen at least one if not many Threads on soras necklace. Yes guys this is about soras necklace! Anyways, I think its about time...
  12. Twilightprince10

Regarding CoR/Org XIII Data

All these things were added to let the player have some fun after they beat the game. I Doubt that the Data Battles are canon. The only way they can have any relevence to the plot would be coded. Perhaps Data of an organization member was leaked into the journal, of course this is all theoretical.
  13. Twilightprince10

Gameplay videos on homepage.

I'll do just that! if you can close the thread i would greatly appreciate it.
  14. Twilightprince10

That sucks. Well.... thanks anyways.
  15. Twilightprince10

Oh man thats terrbible! Any info on whether they will be put back up?
Back