• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twin Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

challenges for KH2

well, i was kind of hoping someone else would post some more but if your just gonna poke fun.....
  2. T

challenges for KH2

looking for something else to do on kingdom hearts 2? try the keyblade challenges, (in order of difficulty) * complete the game using only these key blades; kingdom key, oathkeeper and oblivion. (drives usable) * lock all keyholes with kingdom key (drives usable) (now heres the...
  3. T

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

now, im just spitballn' here but mabye the cloaks hav sumthin to do with the power i mean what with sora turning red with goofy and blue with donald and white with both, mabye there "power over darkness is increased when wearing. but its just an idea though
  4. T

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

i dont care what anyone says about him, i think riku is... EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL he chose dark over light, he literaly gave his body to ansem in the first game and, and, and sorry thats it i dont know what else to say... i just hate him cuz he'd ckeep trying to kill me in kh1...
  5. T

what you DID think

no this for isnt your latest theory this is for any theory eg. wat you origonaly thought or just a stupid theroy ready...set...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. T

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

lol im in austrailia so i havn't got a copy yet (its probably not coming out till aug. at the earlist.) but for my birthday i got a lay-by form ($10 up front) and a 70 dollar voucher so it all evens out only 3 months to go...so far so good :)
  7. T

anyone out there from austrailia?????

this is just a thead for people to meet other people and if anyone knows when kingdom hearts 2 comes out in aust. please tell me so i no how much to save up..... kind regards twin keyblades:D :D
  8. T

tell me what you think

i see your point. but who know... i remember the old granny say ''but people wanted the light for them self and darkness was born in there hearts'' mabye light is trying to seal itself away, but sora and BHK have keyblades so they need to get them out of the way so it can... and why else would...
  9. T

tell me what you think

okay, okay i get the message! but if you downlode the first KH2 trailer you can see the BHK fight a giant...white...thing i think its called a dusk and if you pause it at just the right moment you see it has a zipper just like the Org. mabye, just mabye, if the org. is dark (and i know your...
  10. T

tell me what you think

well SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! i only got it last week off ebay. But serously how can you all be so sure that a shell is just the body, and who says it dissepers if the heart comes back.........
  11. T

tell me what you think

Wait, who said anything about a shell dissapearing... when they were in castle oblivion, sora said "i remember a girl, when we were playing on the beach she would always draw us then one day she was gone'' how did she get off the island if the walls that seperated the worlds would still be...
  12. T

tell me what you think

I guess your right, but I've got a new question... Who is namene ( and could someone please tell me how to spell her name) and why did she leave the island and how how if they were really young, the walls that seperated the worlds would still be there. any one got answers?
  13. T

tell me what you think

I'm new, so i've made this so you can tell everyone what you think.:) I'll start, this is what i think: Sora, Kiari and Riku have one major thing in common in common, they have all fallen into darkness, so, I think that the dude with blone hair is sora's shell.Namene (I think thats how you...
Back