• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TwiztedRikuChan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I GOT IT ON MARCH 28th AND IM STILL PSYCHED! Every time I look at it, I say: "I can't beileive I got it..." and then I drool on it for about 5 minutes...I can't wait to get to RIKU....I going to fondle him... >.>
  2. T

New Forum

Its mine, and ill admit, it looks crappy cuz I just made it. (literally.) I really want to give foruming a try, and I hope some of you will join up...I know this sounds stupid, but I REALLY need your help. -sigh- No. Advertising. There it is, and feel free to post whatever you want in the...
  3. T

Weird dreams...

Well, I had a dream, but it really wasn't KH2....I dreamt I was being felt up by Albel Nox of Star Ocean 3....X_X I THINK Riuk was there too...Im not too sure, as the details are unfortunatly, foggy.
  4. T

What does your name mean?

If you know, what meaning does your name have? My name is Ashley, and literally means "tree of ash(es)" Wow. X_X Anyways, I'd really like to know name meanings, and I mean YOUR OWN name. Or if you know a cool name and want to share that too, go ahead!
  5. T

Forum Theme?

Which of the 3 forum themes are you currently using? --Cobalt: blueish/whitish theme --vB3: pinkish/whitish theme or --tren_Z: grayish/blackish theme Im using tren_Z. I like it cuz its dark.
  6. T

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

OKay! Here goes: SCENE: On the ShinRa ship where Cloud and co. fight Jenova-BIRTH *Cloud Barret and Red XIII get ready to fight* *Sephiroth jumps in* Sephiroth: DIE! Director: CUT! Sephiroth, your not in this scene! Sephiroth: [whinny voice] But I wanna fight! Cloud: But you can't, cuz Im...
  7. T

~GetBackers~

I was wondering who has seen or even HEARD of Getbackers. Its a awesome anime about two guys, Midou Ban and Ginji Amano, who get back stolen things. It sounds a bit corny, but its deeper than that. Along the way, they fight enimies, make friends, find enimies who used to be friends, make friends...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

((oh! Sorry to interuppt, But is there a FFVII one of these? I have some GOOD FFVII thingys from 8th grade!))
  9. T

Six6sics word story

STORY TIME! INFO: Tell a story, using a endless chain of SIX words. RULES: Must use EXACTLY 6 words. (, . ! ? and emoticons don't count) Ill start, and sorry if this is the 100th thread like this, but everything has to be reborn....X_X -----------------------------------------...
  10. T

The "Until the Day I Die..." game

Here we go: All you do is start you post with "Until the day I die...." and finish off your thought. Ill go first. Until the day I die, I will wonder what death is like.
  11. T

Beautiful Words

What is a beautiful word to you? Not like "love" or "happiness". Those words are beutiful in concept, not sound. To me, "twilight" is a beutiful word...so is "Lullaby", and "amour". Let me know how the rest of you feel.
  12. T

Funny Words

What is the funniest english word to you? Personally, I think sponge is funny...and pancake...and giggle....and puppy....LMAO!!!!!!
  13. T

MySpace

Does anyone else here have a MySpace account? If so, I'd like to be your friend. www.myspace.com/Dreizehn_the_Mad_Killa <~My profile Leave me a message and whatnot. Or just post your profile here too. If you need any help w/ Myspace, post here too. I can help you. ^_^
  14. T

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

As long as they are SHADOWS. I couldn't handle anything much bigger than that....maybe even a SOILDER or DARKBALL, but nothing that can fly or go invisable...I HATED those INVISABLES from KH1....Gr. But yes, I'd LOVE to fight an entire army of Heartless. SMALL heartless...until I get more...
  15. T

What if

I would fight and defeat him with Sora's super-wicked keyblade powers and take his clothes and take pictures of him and put it all over the internet, then I would sother him in barbecue sauce and eat him slowly from the head down, just like a snake. But afterall, this is just a "What if" right?
Back