• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Txamt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Why did it change?

Yeah but he accepted the darkness when he fought Roxas for the second time but his keyblade still haven't changed.
  2. T

Marluxia

I remember hearing that Marluxia was supposed to be a female too. Would be nice tho, a female leader in CO and also a leader for the Organization takeover. But anyway, I don't really have an issue with him.
  3. T

Anti- sora

I liked how Anti-Sora just goes Berserk on them. On me hurts. ; -; (aka Vexen) Am I the only one who doesn't mind Anti-Sora?
  4. T

358/2 days

^ Just don't click on anything that says 358/2 Days then you are good to go. And I am waiting. If I can wait for Re:CoM then I can wait for 358/2 Days. I preferred to play 358/2 Days but I will still wait.
  5. T

Xion- The .....

Xion: The Fourteenth Member of Org. Thirteen.
  6. T

Larxene's de Sade

I've already admired Larxene. Her "emotions" makes her seem like a true Nobody, Saïx also(until his death ... ). Oh, and by the way. I went up to my teacher and told him that I wanted to changed my research on Marquis de Sade and he thinks that I am with the dark side. It was as if I wanted to...
  7. T

Larxene's de Sade

Sadist is a kind of a person who likes to cause pain and/or humiliation upon others. So the taunt/tease sort of put Larxene in Sadism category~ meaning: she likes to humiliate them and enjoys to see them being hurt by it. It doesn't have to be physical to be classified as sadism, it can also be...
  8. T

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

I was saved by Mickey only 3 times, no wonder why my memory with him were always vague.
  9. T

Fire

Not really, it generally gets less and less after every world. That's why I was shocked to learn that I had to use Magic again for the Clock tower Phantom in KH1.
  10. T

Fire

Would be nice if it expands as it spins, give out more ranges or something, atleast to like mid-range. But nope, I use Magnet, Reflect, and Cure ... Sometimes Thunder but only if i am desperate.
  11. T

Hades Cup question.

Supposed if I got a new record on the score in the middle of the Cup, can I quit and the score would be automatically saved?
  12. T

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I didn't get CoM because I didn't have DS that time. But ow I have one ... Do you think I should go ahead and get CoM to practice for the Re:CoM? Or just wait for the Re:CoM?
  13. T

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

Demyx~ I just find his attacks really pretty. @.@. I even prolong the fight at the end by like a hour just so I could just dodge and then watch his attacks. Axel~ Just ... wow. Spiffy fire ground and a firewall, a fire pillar then so on. Just so Bright and ..... pretty! Saïx~ I just like his...
  14. T

Fix Xigbar for Days??

Here's the difference ... <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFyA3rVfSjM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  15. T

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

Larxene~ she fights dirty. She stuns and zooms around in lightning speed. Luxord~ I just like how he puts all cards on the ground and just reappear.
Back