• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by U.N. Owen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U.N. Owen

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

day to day routines better involve robbing a bank with a giant key to pay for the stupidly expensive apartment in Aoyama
  2. U.N. Owen

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

I don’t care about the written context. I just want to beat the crap out of Palpatine.
  3. U.N. Owen

When you realize the hilarious irony of Marvel and The Avengers in KH4.

if we split hairs, we technically had Marvel representation with Big Hero 6. Sure, a Disney adaptation of a Marvel property is by transitive property a Marvel rep I guess. If we do get Marvel rep, I am hoping it is the wackier cosmic stuff like Gorr the God-Butcher and Knull. Come on, creatures...
  4. U.N. Owen

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You leaked early from Square Enix Store

I found out about this in the worst way possible. Thank you, Twitter, for being a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
  5. U.N. Owen

News ► NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

Oh it’s Eiji Oji. Wonder if he still has his blog F Everything.
  6. U.N. Owen

Favorite KH youtuber?

Everglow for the timeline project Just A Pancake for the snark factor
  7. U.N. Owen

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Larxene never said "anta baka?" once. No, that's it. She's voiced by Yūko Miyamura. Say it at least once. What? This is the nitpicks thread.
  8. U.N. Owen

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

A quick look on the FF wiki says Roberto Ferrari designed Gentiana. Still, the idea is the same. The hair style is really not too uncommon in media. I would argue less Insomnia and more Altissia. Wherever Brain landed reminded me of a darker form of St. Peter's Square in the Vatican.
  9. U.N. Owen

I hesitate to call Skuld Xehanort's mother because her hair cut, the hime cut, is pretty common in anime and manga. After all, it's not like Hinata Hyuga (Naruto), Enma Ai (Hell Girl), Konoka Konoe (Negima), and Aisa Himegami (A Certain Magic Index) sport the same cut. Those were just the ones I...
  10. U.N. Owen

Does this ending make more sense with or without alcohol?
  11. U.N. Owen

News ► TWEWY -The Animation- opening theme to be replaced following scandal

Would it be wrong for me to assume it was a drug charge arrest? It really wouldn't surprise me.
  12. U.N. Owen

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

I legitimately want to know what was in the book now. It's the Streisand effect at its finest.
  13. U.N. Owen

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

I honestly was looking forward to the series, especially since lacking a canon connection was going to make it easier to read. I guess this will be another mystery like what's in the box. Only one of them will be answered.
  14. U.N. Owen

You know what'd be sick? A Kingdom Hearts remake

I think the elephant in the room is obvious: Nomura would make the reboot itself a part of the lore.
Back