• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultamaSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Check your calendar's boys and girls: Unchained is finally West bound

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/717068587152777216 Coming April 7th.
  2. U

CODED may not come to the U.S

Quick Question: Where are you getting this email address? This could turn out to be another Crispin Freeman thing.
  3. U

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I think he meant that to be an example of what to do if someone finds it.
  4. U

Miyamoto And Aonuma Leak 'Zelda' Info

Source: G4 - The Feed Link to entire interview: IGN: E3 2007: Nintendo Developer Roundtable Though it is very little info, I am excited for any info on the next Zelda. :D
  5. U

Windows Movie Maker Help

Alright, I downloaded some episodes of Bleach, only problem is that every episode was in three parts. So, I used WMM to put them together. When I did, and played it on WMM it looked fine, sound was good and so was the picture. Then I saved it and played it in Windows Media Player, and it was...
  6. U

Next KH to be announced at TGS!

Source: Kingdom Hearts Network - News Yes, we will learn some more stuff about the next KH at TGS(Tokyo Game Show for thos who don't know) TGS will be taking place on the 20 - 21 for buisness and 22 - 23 for the public. Can't Wait :D
  7. U

Should I or Should I not? (Vista)

Well, I just got Vista Home Premium today. I didn't buy it. I had just gotten a laptop and it came with a form to send in to these people, who then will send vista for free. And I just got it today, but I am wondering should I put it on my laptop, or should I stay with XP?
  8. U

Gamefaqs Poll: Would you buy it?

Gamefaqs poll of the Day is Would you buy Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ if it were released in English? I made this to tell you, but to also find out how many of you would buy it? Well, would you?
  9. U

E.S. = Xehanort

Yeah, it can't nbe Xehanort, unless, you know he's emo and hates himself. I actually think (or maybe I should say hope) that it's Saix, before he became a nobody, I know his hair isn't that way but look: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Sora-Roxas/KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas3.jpg and...
  10. U

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

Wait...(dunno if this was already said or not but) according to the translation he says "All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort", and isn't he supposed to be the knight that looks like Xehanort? Doesn't that basically prove he can't be Xehanort? Unless, he hates himself or something XD.
  11. U

The Official KH@:FM+ US Release Date thread (Read Before Posting)

I meant KH2:FM+. Stupid shift key. Ok, I noticed a bunch of people asking "When is it coming to the US?", so I made this in the hopes that it will stop these threads. So far there is NO info on it coming to the US. The only thing is a rumor that it is coming Fall 2007, this came from EGM...
  12. U

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Just to let you know that interview wasn't recent, Xaldin messed up. He didn't notice that it was posted March 26, 2006. He was talking about KH1 FM.
  13. U

3 Re: CoM vids @kh-vids.net

4 actually, there is also a video of the boss battle against Axel. I'm really excited about this. Just wish it would come to America.
  14. U

Next Kingdom Hearts NOT KH3

Nomura has mentioned in a recent game magazine interview that the next new project that he's working with Disney isn't KH3! The chances of hearing a KH3 being announced within this year has disappeared. Well, it must be a kind of spinoff or something like that. Source kh-2.net
  15. U

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

Its the middle knight? I'm not sure what significance it could have, but wasn't the middle knight who took Sora's keyblade?
Back