• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultima55

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

The only thing I'm giving myself is the opening movie. After that I'm cutting off all access to the KH community. =D
  2. U

do you think chicken little . . .

It's only a rumour. o_o; Though I doubt it'll happen. Chicken Little is too new. Although I did rather enjoy that movie. X3; It was very entertaining.
  3. U

MORE English lines in PASSION!

It's "my fears and my lies are". ;x
  4. U

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! I was wondering who to thank for the file since yesterday (got it off KHU myself)... Been on repeat since... 3PM yesterday. I have no life. But you, my fair person NarutoEXE, are amazing. *worships*
  5. U

Your Best Deck!

Ahaha. Level 74 HP: 455 MaxCP: 1200 Deck Name: Pwnage (I'm cool like that) Cards: 31/99 CP: 1146/1200 Fairy Harp 0 Fairy Harp 0 Fairy Harp 0 Fairy Harp 9 Fairy Harp 9 Fairy Harp 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Pumpkinhead 9 Divine Rose 9...
  6. U

$$$

Last I payed for a 2 disc PS2 game (which was SO3) it was about $80CAD, and it came in a spiffy box thinger. Maybe SE'll do something special for KH2, like release a box set thinger? I'd like that personally. I'm expecting to pay something close to $70CAD for it... that's about right for a new...
  7. U

Ultima

Oblivion owns your soooouuuul~ I just lurve that keychain so damn much.
  8. U

LOL Walmart is off by a few years!

... ROFLMAO. Sorry, but that's fricken' hilarious. Ahahahaha.
  9. U

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

Simple and Clean is so boring now. =[ A rock song would be excellent. Not NA rock, that's just horrible. JRock... now there we go...
  10. U

songs in KH

Another Side is my favourite song. ^^ I also like March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra, and Blast Away! -Gummi Ship II-. *still insistent upon Gackt songs for KH*
  11. U

Moon Child -- anyone seen?

Godliest movie ever. Well, I think so. Has anyone seen it besides me? For the unknowledgeable, Moon Child is an independent film directed by former adult film director Takahisa Zeze. It stars rock stars Gackt and HYDE (of L'Arc~en~Ciel). Gackt plays Sho, an orphan who used to live on the...
  12. U

Fanart in Signatures

I'm not sure if I should put this here or not, but here goes. I noticed a few members here are using fanart for avatars and signatures. That's fine and dandy if the art is yours, but if it's not, then that's a problem. Using those images without permission is considered art theft, and it's...
  13. U

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Got lost in Monstro a couple'o times. That was excellent. Oh, and I didn't find the save point in King Triton's throne room in Atlantica until after I beat the game. I kept going back to the open area to save. Gwahaha.
  14. U

Which path would you choose?

Dawn. Really now, is there anything else that people in this day and age walk down anyways? I'd keep with what I'm going at right now.
  15. U

2nd disk 2 kh2

Star Ocean 3 was one game. It was on two disks. SO3 had alot of stuff to complete after the end of the story. Maybe in addition to extended plotline, maybe SE is going to add extra objectives to complete to add more gameplay and extend replayability. I wouldn't complain. Or maybe they're gonna...
Back