• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultima665

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Secret Ending Music

Does anyone know where I could download the music from the secret ending?
  2. U

SE Old Man and Cloud

Maybe it has something to do with the keyblade. Sora could see Tifa and Sephiroth, but I cant remember any time with anyone else seeing them, though they probably have.
  3. U

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Id like to hear them explain why FM wont come to America, are there ANY good reasons for it not to come? All theyd have to do is get some voice actors for COM and translate the words, then ship it here. Then they get money, those idiots. And if they dont, we could always just get torch's and...
  4. U

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

wow...........tyras an alchoholic.................. i suspected as much :D
  5. U

where do you buy kh2 demo?

same here man same here and bye the time the game came out i would be an expert at the parts that were in the demo :D
  6. U

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love: The Lost Chapters

yay ur back and writing more :D hey someone pmed me and said u were gonna make a sora and kairi ending is that true? cause thats how I wanted the ending :cool:
  7. U

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

i really like it :D plz write more
  8. U

Fanfiction ► My Heart's a Battleground (the saddest thing i have ever written)

after i read this i cried................WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHYD SHE HAV TO GO HUH? FATE IS SO CRUEL :(
  9. U

oh no ceasers lost!!!!!!!!! and tidus.........hes doomed :D i love my without the heartless siggy!
  10. U

wow i was the 2000th post. cool!!!!!!! sry to make u all sad um............here have soem chocolete! *gives Dark Keyblade chocolere* heh heh:D
  11. U

i hope wakka dies......... or at least goes to jail for sexual harrasement!
  12. U

anyone beat kh2 yet(not a big spioler)

oh yeah well i also also ALSO saw the secret ending and it looks like therl be a kh3.........and it looks cool ;)
  13. U

hey this may be off topic but........what happend to pirate????? last i heard he was healing his tail feathers in soras house.............so is he coming back???????? he was one of my favorite charecters..........
  14. U

dude... im a little late buy today i just realized...... "OMGI JUST REMEBERD GABE CAME BACK IN JANUARY!!!!!!! so give me some time to read the new chappies.......
Back