• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultimate oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Someone has returned after 21 months

I don't expect any of you to remember me, but I used to be on here a whole lot back then, needless to say, I finished school (YAY!) and am in the midst of looking for a job/training/whatever I need to get where I'm going in life. I think I stopped coming to this forum after I got KHII, or...
  2. U

The kh 2 teaser when sora goes chargin to one of the org.members

I vividly remember that trailer and i didn't CARE about wether it was in-game or not. IT WAS REPREENTING A WORK IN PROGRESS.
  3. U

I think that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, is a selfish #$@%&*

I think someone, possibly in SE, is a selfish (INSERT SWEARING HERE). I think they're selfish because they announcted that, exactly like KH1FM, they've said that they won't bring KH2:FM+ to NA, EU, and any other place where this game has an extremely large fanbase. You're thoughts, and...
  4. U

anime song request

hi there, I'm looking for a particular song, in case your wondering the song in question is from the Negima Character album. Itsudatte Love & Dream by Akeima Kanda. I dl'd a 3 minute version off of LimeWire a few days ago but i realized that the full song is in fact 3:42, not 3 mins. So, if...
  5. U

Fanfiction ► Gathering Opinions for a fan-fic

Does anyone here play, or like (or even know of) the Armored Core series developed by FROM SOFTWARE? I have created a fan-faction based on this kick-ass mech series and am wondering if people would like to see a fan-fic about it posted on here. For those of you who DON"T know, Armored Core is...
  6. U

Fanfiction ► Can't figure out a title.

excellent work, nice amount of descriptivness and ok beginning I can tell. I don't know what you'd call this, but is it really a fanfic? if so, what's it based off of? none of the FF's, i think.
  7. U

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

DMAN I was too late! anyeay, since im here ill post my idea for thought only since TS has closed it. Hey there, True Serenity! It’s been a while, right? I was also one of your original readers and fans too. So, any ideas on what exactly this ‘new adventure’ will be about? I have some ideas...
  8. U

KH2:FM music

thanks guys ive got the msuic now! :D
  9. U

KH2:FM music

Hi guys, i was just wondering where can i get the KH2:FM+ music tracks, like the Secret ending theme or the E.S boss theme or even Roxas' boss theme. I'm askin bcoz i just checked on the KHI Donwloads section under K and i DID NOT see KH2:FM+ music AT ALL so, if anyone could provide info or...
  10. U

Possible names for E.S.

I think Solum soundsa like a reasonable and good name. Actually TMM, Aqua & Ven are what the E.S Says right before you fight him.
  11. U

anime Vs. KH2 + poll

Off topic: this is my first poll-thread ever ^^^ On topic: I had NO idea where to put this so I’ll put it in the Anime discussion thread For those of you who have read or seen Negima! Before, I’ll assume you know some or the entire story. Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima) Vs. Sora (KH2) Since...
  12. U

Sora Vs. Asuna Kagurazaka (A Vs. Topic)

I had NO idea where to put this so I’ll put it in the Anime discussion thread For those of you who have read or seen Negima! Before, I’ll assume you know the story, for those who don’t know what ‘negima’ is ill tell u this: The story goes that a 10-year-old wizard Negi Springfield is an...
  13. U

my Chain of Memories deck building guide

for my CoM deck i used Deck 3 and called it PWNAGE it has nothing but 8s aand 9s and one 0 card (the 0 is Ultima weap.) and 3 cloud cards (for Omnislash)
  14. U

Regarding UT99 (Unreal Torunament 99)

PM from The Midnighter Originally Posted by Ultimate oblivion i dnt no if i shld b PMing u about ths but WTF. I cannot start UT99 (the one tht u linked to on a previous thread) because when i try 2 start the gme progrram it sez the following in a small dialog box: Critical Error Failed to...
  15. U

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

IF KH's story changes, then I ewant Nomura to make a SoKai ending 4 us
Back