• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultraboard101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ultraboard101

Kingdom Hearts Fangame (Mugen) The Best (and most likey only) Fangame you want to play

Hey guys. Some of you might know me from my youtube account. I make Kingdom Hearts Characters for the Mugen Fighting Game Engein. I have recently been working on a FULL game with 20+ characters with some buddys of mine. So far I myself have created and released - 1.) Zexion 2.) Lexaeus I have...
  2. ultraboard101

Xemas's Dragon disinigrating in KHFM2 Secret Ending?

ahhh okay, yeah i knew from it not being in BBS that it wasn't a important part of the story, but does anyone know what it actually was? I mean, if its all symbolism in the secret ending, then what would that be/mean if we never even know what it is. It really does look like the dragon that you...
  3. ultraboard101

Xemas's Dragon disinigrating in KHFM2 Secret Ending?

Ive been searching for a while now on info about this. If you guys don't know what im referring to, pretty much, in the intro to the secret ending, when you see the secret Ansem reports scrolling down the screen, there are shots of the the dragon nobody that was a boss battle in the final fight...
  4. ultraboard101

Whats up, im new.

Hey guys, just registerd, and ive been a big fan of the game since it came out. This is a great site you all got goin here by the way. Also some of you might reconize my name, i guess from my youtube account, ive made countless kingdom hearts mugen characters. But anyways, yeah just wanted to...
Back