• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UnKept_PrOMisEs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

remember the backyard key thing??

hey, does anybody remember that one KH spoof where sora's like "no one can defeat my backyard key!!!" lol i forgot where it was and i wanted to show my friend, lol i know that's like a decade old, hahaha so, if anyone can send a link or tell me how to find it thatd be super cool
  2. U

The Grim Reaper

i'd love to see it!! but i think you should just make another post in the fanart section!
  3. U

The Grim Reaper

i don't wanna sound all retarded for asking this question but ...there's no secret boss?? ...that makes me sad lol oh well
  4. U

The Grim Reaper

awww...this makes me sad, lol so then i already beat him ...i just didn't realize that he was the grim reaper lol oh and btw Zari that is an adorable avatar!
  5. U

The Grim Reaper

Hey, is the Grim Reaper a secret boss? I'm having tons off trouble finding him any help? muchas gracias! :)
  6. U

Sephiroth

omg, yes! the scene is soooo awesome! congratulations! I beat him at level 67 with Sweet Memory and on normal mode
  7. U

Sora vs Riku

Couldn't say it better myself. lol but Sora is still my favorite!
  8. U

What world are u most anticipated on playing in.

I cannot decide which world i'm most excited for! I'm excited for all of them!! lol
  9. U

new pics

woah...I hadn't seen em yet sooo....yay!
  10. U

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

I had tears in my eyes at the end. Then when I went to play it a second time...and completed all those extra tasks that I didn't before...saved the game...then in the middle of saving...I turned off the game........I started bawling....the file was corrupted. *dum dum dum*
  11. U

I need some help... plz?

I just kept running around everywhere when I needed a card. I mean, check out other worlds too, k? I know that's not exactly the help you're looking for, but Good luck!! I hope you find your card. Don't give up!
  12. U

What Level (are u stuck?)

I don't think that was necessary. Just because someone is stuck, doesn't mean that they are a noob, or they suck at video games. That really sucks about searching for a certain card. I'm sure you'll find it eventually, I'm pullin for ya! Try to make sure you have at least one number for each...
  13. U

What Level??!!

this is kind of embarrassing...but...I couldn't beat Marluxia till I was level 99, but by that time, I was bored and wanted to see if I could reach level 100... ... ...btw, you can't, ha ha. that's kind of pathetic.
  14. U

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

you know you have played too much KH when you start taking your backyard key and saying..."No one can defeat my BACKYARD KEY!!" just outta nowhere. hee hee a little pun on a KH pun (I've seriously been doing that...lol uhhh...yeah)
  15. U

who is hotter? (revised)

I think Sora is so the hottest, but it was a bit tough between him and riku. Now, if there were KH2...I would so say between BHK and Sora, but Sora would still win... in my vote. Yay SORA!
Back