• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UnknownEnigma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

Part of me is denial and tricking myself into thinking "see you didnt spoil yourself, you saw some good chunks of the opening but not the full". The other part that has me denying this is "they would want to still keep surprises up their sleeve when it releases on scenes we didnt see". Either...
  2. U

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread No no i know he does lol "another old man" so Yensid AND MX. Sorry again. I still am searching from where I read that probable statement. I also understand he stopped acting, but he seems to go out and in of it. Hmm
  3. U

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I know there's a source or topic out there somewhere but I thought Nimoy was not returning (as usual on his no media for now tour lol) and Corey Burton was gonna do another old man
  4. U

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

That's all that's really confusing me. Sora looks young and Riku is short and this should mean that this is taking place in the Dream. Yet, Tron is in the outside world / real time/ Radient Gardens meaning Sora and Riku should be....their 16 (?) year old selves.
  5. U

Help/Support ► 2 College Majors

apologies if this is in the wrong section So, 2 majors is a big leap, and some can handle and some cant. My friend wants to do 2 (marine biology and veterinarian) but shes sorta stuck in a CA community college right now. Some words of advice and guidance would be appreciated as to where she...
  6. U

Help/Support ► In My World

lol....nevermind everybody....my problem is figuring out how the game is played and how to respond correctly...and youre all asking me about it. nevermind, thanks for your time though
  7. U

lol okay. you know some "kid" games are played sometimes to pass the time. there are some that involve a strategy like "lets take a trip to the moon whatll you take" where the rules range from the solution is the first letter of your name to the last letter of whatever was said (lets go to the...
  8. U

WHAT IS THE STRATEGY TO SOLVING THIS GAME?! we were playing it today, and for those of you who dont know...you start off with that "in my world" and end in some pairing of words that shouldnt matter...or so its said... ex. In my world, theres tommies but no red rangers. help!
  9. U

Grad Nite...specifically Southern CA for my ?

So, for those who have had it already, howd it go? Heard it was a waste of time in the general sense of overcrowdedness just to ride a few rides. Better chance to go on a regular weekday, though price is the incentive heh. Hope it was fun nonetheless! Anywho, im more wondering what schools, in...
  10. U

Ant Issue

So, we all have been through the burdens of ants. Popping up when not needed, popping in not wanted, etc. This morning, i woke up to find the pizza box i ordered from last night covered in ants. I opened it and drastically tried to save my loves. 2 out of 3 boxes were saved, those saved still...
  11. U

Help/Support ► A.A..A...Asking!

lol ow....its not so much ball growing than just finding a clever cool awesome way to ask. a simple default question isnt enough sometimes ya know?
  12. U

Help/Support ► A.A..A...Asking!

Well, I'd like to hear the stories of people's experiences in asking (inc. girls to guys) out. Out to....lame school dances, night outs, even speaking to said crushes parents. Also, because i have a predicament and need to try and up one how my friend is asking his crush, so you know, ideas...
  13. U

Drama Gift

So, my friend became the play manager this year. Shes pulling off Romeo and Juilet. So im wondering, as an opening night gift, what should i get her? I know the usual balloons or flowers for a first nights good job, but still, i kinda sorta wanna stand out. And i will try to go to her play more...
  14. U

Ah acne....terrible curse.

So, how many people really do suffer from acne? Most of you should raise your hands, honesty and to make me feel better of course. Another question What are some crazy theories youve heard that would help treat it? Strange since we're all different, but there are some ranging from not eating...
  15. U

Help/Support ► Breaking up is a hard thing to do

lol thanks ANgelsinflight, but i think the title fo the thread is probably doing the confusing. Anywho, yeah im a dude, shes a chick, boy girl best friendship. I was thinking of the gradually shutting things down but for some reason i can see her in my future still. Keep in mind im crazy about...
Back